Immigration Law

Date: December 17, 2012
Host: Andrew Wilson and Jill Apa

View Transcript | Archive Index For All Legal Chats

The questions around immigration may be simple -- "How can I stay in the U.S.?," "How can I employ these people?" but getting the answers and the documents can eat up time and money. Learn more about immigration law December 17th, 2 p.m. Eastern (1 Central, 11 Pacific).

ANDREW WILSON graduated from Ridley College in St. Catherines, Ontario, received his B.A. degree from the University of New Hampshire and his J.D. degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law. He authored "TNs for Computer Professionals Under NAFTA" for the American Immigration Lawyers Association's (AILA) Immigration Practice & Procedure Under The North American Free Trade Agreement, 2nd Edition. He has also authored articles for Computerworld and been interviewed by CBS MarketWatch on the subject of H-1B legislation. Mr. Wilson is a member of the New York State Bar, AILA, and he is listed in the Best Lawyers Consumer Guide for immigration law.

Attorney Wilson's firm web site is: http://srwlawyers.com/

JILL A. APA Jill A. Apa has been practicing immigration law on an exclusive basis since 2001. She was previously employed by the firm Serotte, Reich & Wilson and just recently joined the immigration practice group of Damon & Morey, LLP. In 1993, Ms. Apa graduated magna cum laude with a dual B.A. degree from the University of New Hampshire. She then obtained her J.D. degree, with distinction, from Ohio Northern University. Prior to commencing a career in immigration law, Ms. Apa worked as a staff attorney at the Third District Court of Appeals for the State of Ohio. She also worked as an adjunct instructor of legal research and writing at Ohio Northern University. Ms. Apa is licensed in Ohio and New York. She has written legal articles and revised treatise chapters on various immigration issues for national and local publications, including AILA, Lexis Matthew Bender, The Buffalo Law Journal and The Daily Record (Rochester, NY).

Attorney Apa's firm web site is: http://damonmorey.com

Live Chat Transcript

My Community

Community Membership New Users:

`