Real Estate & Landlord Tenant Law

Date: December 31, 2012
Host: Roger T. Dunaway

Whether you're picking your way through the complicated process of buying or selling property, or concerned about whether the lease you're about to sign really protects your interests, bring your questions to real estate and landlord/tenant attorney Roger Dunaway for a live chat on December 31st, beginning at 2 PM Eastern (1 PM Central, 11 AM Pacific).

Law Office of Roger T. Dunaway, PLLC
321 High School Rd. NE STE D3 PMB 612
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Phone: 206-719-4396
Fax: 206-338-3154
roger@rtdlaw.com

• "AV" Martindale Peer Rating
  • Superb rating on www.avvo.com (see profile for client/ peer reviews)
  • 2010 Top Lawyers- Seattle Metropolitan Magazine
  • Cum Laude graduate from University of Puget Sound School of Law
  • American Jurisprudence Award for Academic Excellence
  • Licensed to practice in Idaho, Oregon and Washington

My goal is to help clients solve their legal issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. I have been a transactional business/ real estate attorney for over 24 years. I have experience with negotiations, contract preparation and due diligence work for business/real estate transactions; commercial leasing; residential real estate; general business management; and corporate governance issues.

I have both private practice and in-house experience. I previously served as General Counsel for one of my business clients and understand issues faced by many small businesses.I most recently practiced with a regional law firm and have now opened my office on Bainbridge Island.I would welcome the opportunity to help you with your general business and/or real estate needs.

Live Chat Transcript

The transcript for this Live Chat is not available at this time.

My Community

Community Membership New Users:

`