Family Chat Archive

Date: September 24, 2012
Host: Lee Borden

The statistics are discouraging: a third or more of all marriages end in divorce. Individuals usually don't get married with the anticipation of ending the union. Divorce can be difficult, confusing and disheartening. Join family law attorney Lee Borden on September 24th, at 9 p.m. Eastern time (8 Central, 6 Pacific) for a discussion on divorce or other family law legal issues.

I help people who are going through divorce. I'm a lawyer and divorce mediator, living and working in Birmingham, Alabama. I’m proud to be the webmaster of www.divorceinfo.com, the comprehensive Internet destination for people struggling with divorce. I LOVE my work.

Divorce sucks. There’s just no way around that. What I work to do (and I’m proud to say what Prairielaw.com works to do) is to figure out ways for people to help other people get through the crud of divorce and move on with their lives.

My primary concentration is helping people take control of their divorce by providing as much information as I can, using as many channels as I can. In the process, I’m always learning something new. You can find out all you want to know about me, my family, my mission, and what makes me tick, at http://www.divorceinfo.com/whosincharge.htm.

Live Chat Transcript

The transcript for this Live Chat is not available at this time.

My Community

Community Membership New Users:

`