Any attorneys please answer.
1. On 5/10/2013 there was a water leak on my apartment unit, So I called the maintenance emergency. Due to rain he did not come, he said over the phone not to run A/C and I had a horrible night sleeping without Air conditioning in hot texas, because the water leak is from A/C.
2. On 05/11/2013 the maintenance staff came and he did something and he said he fixed and left. Sameday evening the Kitchen sink started giving trouble, the water was not draining and it started leaking too. He came and he fixed it and we found a bucket with a dirty water located under the A/C unit. Without knowing that I was living with that(How good it is). He kept the blower to dry the carpet from hallway to restroom. Whaich was making too much noise.
3. On 05/13/2013, the maintenance came and they fixed the A/C and they asked me to turn on the blower for 48 hours. I called the manager of the apartment and told her this is making too much noise so i need some alternate, She said she cannot provide any alternate and I have to live with that noise and she asked me to my and ear bud and sleep with an ear bud to avoid noise. How good her answer is. This is what happened.
Now can i sue her for the following reasons.
1. Left the bucket with dirty water in the apartment.
2. The answer she gave me when I asked for alternate.
Please guide the how can i proceed with.
Thanks in advance