Sue a judge, child services, and court appointed attorney ?

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 10-20-2012 3:48 PM by Aleah999. 39 replies.
  • 07-08-2011 1:26 PM In reply to

Re: Sue a judge, child services, and court appointed attorne...

Perhaps you can point out where she says someone has defrauded a government program?

• 12-18-2011 5:42 PM In reply to

• Z33350z
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-18-2011
    • MI
    • Posts 1

Re: Sue a judge, child services, and court appointed attorney ?

I have had the same trouble with these so called family courts. These judges have black robe syndrom and can be sued in their own capacity. I started by filing grievances, then file a complaint with the Tenners commission about the judge. you may have to go pro se against the judge as lawers are scared to go up against a judge for fear of getting barred. I have even gone up against federal judges, they are not so tough when the robe is taken away!!! Read and study, it's your only defense, or offense to have any success. We all have God given rights! Man cannot take away your true spirituality and integrity!

• 02-24-2012 1:12 PM In reply to

The system is corrupt, it's time we stand up for rights.  these courts act like they care about children and the truth is most don't care.  If the courts were fair then they would allow custody cases to be recorded by video and they don't.  It's not to protect the kids it is to conceal the corruption of the system.

• 09-09-2012 12:31 PM In reply to

• Aleah999
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-09-2012
    • NY
    • Posts 13

@uncommon7. You are  Awesome! Your responses are 100% factual and well researched. Can tell you are very passionate, and experienced on this topic. Thanks for your time and input.

• 09-09-2012 12:43 PM In reply to

• Aleah999
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-09-2012
    • NY
    • Posts 13

Agree. Im working on a Federal Lawsuit against a judge, and child services,that is what brought me here.  Uncommon7 gave me direct links to research and a few more ideas. I have a local Cable show "HEAL-Turning Pain into Power" which was focusing on all types of injustices in low income, and marginalized communities. However, as of Tuesday our focus is the corruption in family courts, and child protection services. Also, how to take ACTION. Topics like Judicial immunity, and Suing a judge, http://caught.net/prose/suejud.htm

• 09-09-2012 3:42 PM In reply to

Aleah999:
    Agree. Im working on a Federal Lawsuit against a judge, and child services,that is what brought me here.  Uncommon7 gave me direct links to research and a few more ideas.

This thread is well over a year old, so the earlier posters like "uncommon7" may not be around now to see your post.

It's important to understand that federal courts are courts of limited jurisdiction. That means they may hear only those claims that the U.S. Constitution and federal law says they may hear. Federal courts have jurisdiction to hear only those claims that involve a question of U.S. constitutional law, federal law, suits agasint FEDERAL agencies and officers, and suits between residents of different states where the claim exceeds $75,000.

A lawsuit against a state court judge of your state therefore cannot proceed in federal court unless you are raising a federal constitutional or statutory claim. Federal statutes do not regulate state judges or state courts, so it's hard to imagine any good federal statutory claim here. The federal False Claims Act won't do because that act deals with defrauding the FEDERAL government, not state or local governments.

Generally speaking, judges have immunity for the decisions they make on the bench. If you disagree with the legal determinations of the trial judge, your remedy is to appeal to the appellate courts of your state, not file a separate lawsuit against the judge. There are good reasons for this -- if every disappointed litigant could sue the judge over the decisions the judge makes on the bench, the legal system would soon grind to a halt, and few people really want that.

As for suing child protective services (or whatever it is called in your state), a lot depends on the details of what happened, what claims you wish to bring, and the applicable state law. Generally, as mentioned above, suits against a state agency will have to be brought in state court as federal courts would not have jurisdiction to hear them. Some jurisidictions' child protective service systems are awful, others aren't. We have 50 states, DC, and several territories and possessions in the U.S., and each has its own system so it's not possible to generalize about how these systems work. Each jurisdiction is unique. For some of the problems some states have in their systems, the only real fix for them is political — you need to get the governor and state legislature interested in making the system work better.

It's tempting, as some in this thread have done, to attribute their problems with child protective services as due to corruption and conspiracy. But in most cases that is not what is going on. You, of course, are biased in your own case because you see everything that occurred in your family and what you did from your perspective. Someone viewing your situation from the outside may see it differently. That doesn't mean that the outsider looking in is right or that you might not have legitimate complaints about what happened in your case. But understand that because it may look different to someone on the outside looking in, they may well believe there are problems there and act based on that good faith belief, not because of corruption or some conspiracy against you. Judges, too, are limited to deciding matters based only on what is presented to them; they can't see or know everything that occurred in your family. They make the best decisions they can based on what evidence is presented to them.

I don't expect that you'll feel any better about the outcome of your case even understanding the limits that outsiders looking in have in trying to understand what went on the home. But if you take a moment to try to understand how an outsider with the evidence they had would see it, it might help you to better approach your case because, like it or not, the judges and juries hearing the case will be in that same position of an outsider looking in at the evidence that is presented in the hearing or trial.

• 09-09-2012 7:19 PM In reply to

• Aleah999
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-09-2012
    • NY
    • Posts 13

Thanks so much for your response, and your input. I dont waste my time making frivolous complaints. My last lawsuit settlement was $800k in 2010. I can prove my Constitutional rights were violated in so many ways which I will not discuss in detail. 

I can send you the video of the CPS, ACS or whatever they are called in your state saying its okay for the father to use illegal drugs after my son said he burnt him with weed.

After filing numerous complaints on judge and CPS about leaving me and my children in danger..son had gun put to his head- murder -suicide if I relocated by dads mom in past.

Before he was burned I complained about his abuse, the gun incident, safety, drugs for over a year.  I complaine of his endangering my children and my lives. Its on the record and its in the transcripts. judge ACs did nothing, complained about him being burned judge ACS did nothing.. Dad 1st tested in December 2011 (I've been complaining since 09 on record about his drug abuse, and psychosis, thats why I left him..,) well dad goes and beat up my 15 year old daughter few weeks ago while shes holding her 4 year old brother..

I reported them to DOI, Commissioner, Judicial committee x 4, Judge did something. She removed dads order of protection and had his criminal case moved to her court, issued a warrant for my arrest for a secret court date, and gave dad who test positive for drugs every day,and uses PCP, marijuana, pills, the dad who has an open Criminal abuse case against a child amongst other things. Dad has drug selling history, and violent history which I learned from their courts..So what I always felt was true this is retaliation, and retribution.

I told her I lost 4 jobs since being in her courtroom she stated she didnt care, and unable to afford a good attorney she has FORCEd me to represent myself, which i have stated for the record I am not qualified and refuse to represent myself..Under Title 42 U.S. Code § 1983 I can sue the judge, individually and in her official capacity" 

1.Judges take an oath of office

2.Judges can not violate your Constitutinal Rights

3.All officers of Government are creatures of the law and are bound by it.

When I went to the Federal Court, the Clerks officer asked me before he gave me the documents about my case.. h.After I shared my opening statement they handed me all of the required documents to File my $999 trillion dollar lawsuit.( Jury Demanded) 

I have been doing my research and been living in Federal Court, Supreme Court libraries, for last 3 weeks studying . Studying so much I will be in Law school 2013. 

http://investigativebl...

I have won 8 out of 9 lawsuits, did lose in federal Court, but to see my abuser crying in the court room and begging for his life was priceless.

• 09-09-2012 7:34 PM In reply to

• Aleah999
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-09-2012
    • NY
    • Posts 13

You can look on the outside, and stay outside. I know waht I am doing and I would never want your bias information to deter someone from their RIGHTs or HELP!

Judges are immuned to the False Claims Act. However, what uncommon7 is so accurate. The courts want to pay $10,000.00 to a forensic psychologist to see why I refuse to have a working relationship with an abusive, child abusing, unemployed x6 years, violent multidrug user.

Total waste of government funds. everyone has their hand in the governments pocket and so many are violating their OATH of Office.. ;-)

I have had over 10 court appearances and abuse has gotten worse. 

Child lawyer was paid 10 times and failed to protect my child.

ACS been to my home 20 times and failed to protect my children.

Numerous unnecessay social work visits, among all the other types of Cash for Kids business, False Claims going on..:-)

Plus it will be on documented on the Air which will definitely be therapy for me, plus speaking to a few major TV shows so just my story gettimg out again is PRICELESS..

• 09-09-2012 7:37 PM In reply to

• Aleah999
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-09-2012
    • NY
    • Posts 13

I live in NY and when State or City agencies violate your Constitutional rights... Amendments, you know those things? you can sue them in Fedreal Court and bypass State, done i and won it!

I dont know where you get your information from. smh.. wow!

• 09-09-2012 7:49 PM In reply to

Aleah999:
    When I went to the Federal Court, the Clerks officer asked me before he gave me the documents about my case.. h.After I shared my opening statement they handed me all of the required documents to File my $999 trillion dollar lawsuit.( Jury Demanded) 

You won't win a $1 trillion judgment, let alone $999 trillion. Asking for that is absurd, and yes, even frivolous. Your actual damages would not approach anything close to that. Not by a long shot. You risk losing credibility both with the judge and and jury by asking for such outrageous amounts, assuming your claim survives long enough to get to trial in the first place.

Aleah999:
    Studying so much I will be in Law school 2013. 

If you do go to law school, you'll learn there some of things that you've evidently not yet learned in your independent research — things like damages are generally limited to the actual damages you suffered. Court awards are not meant to make you the wealthiest person in the world; they are not like the windfall you get a from a lottery. They are meant to compensate you for the harm you ACTUALLY suffered.

I realize you won't like hearing what I have to say — you're convinced you have a claim and that it's worth a lot. So I won't bother going through and point out each of the potential problems I see with what you posted. Good luck with your lawsuit. Doing this pro se, I see a rough road ahead for you on this one.

• 09-09-2012 8:04 PM In reply to

• Aleah999
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-09-2012
    • NY
    • Posts 13

I let the Therapists discuss the harm that was ACTUALLY suffered... lol.

You are funny. I am getting a kick out of you ;-)

• 09-09-2012 8:07 PM In reply to

• Aleah999
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-09-2012
    • NY
    • Posts 13

It may not get to trial, but it will make the NEWS!!! lol

I will keep you updated!.

Like I said for the 10th time.

Its not about money.

Its about FAILURE to FOLLOW the Oath of Office.

Its about violating humans rights, aiding abetting, conniving to commit criminal acts when people point out your lack of protection..

Stick to Taxes dude!! lol. smh...........

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• 09-09-2012 8:19 PM In reply to

Aleah999:
    I live in NY and when State or City agencies violate your Constitutional rights... Amendments, you know those things? you can sue them in Fedreal Court and bypass State, done i and won it!

Then you evidently didn't read closely what I posted. I said that federal courts have jurisdiction to hear federal constitutional claims. However, so far you've not mentioned what constitutional rights you have that you believe the judge violated and, importantly, how that gets around the immunity judges have. If the judge violated your rights in a court proceeding before that judge, your typical remedy is to appeal. Did you ever bother to appeal based on those claimed constitutional defects? If not, why not?

Aleah999:
    I dont know where you get your information from.

I'm a lawyer — went to law school, graduated with honors, passed the bar, obtained a post graduate law degree, again with honors, and have practiced law for many years. I practice frequently in federal matters, and clerked for a federal judge while in law school. So I have a pretty decent background in federal court litigation.

You may have a claim against the child protective services. I don't have the evidence in front of me to make that call one way or the other. However, I caution you that your own bias in the case may be leading you to overestimate your claim here and fail to see whatever defects there may be in your claim. That works to your distinct disadvantage. Even with my knowledge and experience as a lawyer I'd not represent myself in any important legal matter for the same reason — my bias in the matter would compromise my effectiveness in handling the litigation. That's the basis for the well known adage, "A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client." The U.S. Supreme Court explained it this way:

"Even a skilled lawyer who represents himself is at a disadvantage in contested litigation. Ethical considerations may make it inappropriate for him to appear as a witness. He is deprived of the judgment of an independent third party in framing the theory of the case, evaluating alternative methods of presenting the evidence, cross-examining hostile witnesses, formulating legal arguments, and in making sure that reason, rather than emotion, dictates the proper tactical response to unforeseen developments in the courtroom. The adage that 'a lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client' is the product of years of experience by seasoned litigators." Kay v. Ehrler, 499 U.S. 432 (1991).

That problem is no less acute when a pro se party reprensents herself. And indeed, the lack of legal knowledge and court experience adds to the problems pro se parties face representing themselves. Some succeed despite that disadvantage, but the vast majority don't do well when the other side is represented by a lawyer.

I have serious doubts about your ability to bypass judicial immunity and successfully sue the judge over this. That immunity is pretty complete as to pertains to acts done in his/her role as a judge.

• 09-09-2012 8:38 PM In reply to

• Aleah999
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-09-2012
    • NY
    • Posts 13

I want to present the case to Federal Court.I do not want to present it to communiy lawyers.com.

To expose court corruption, and false claims, Federal claim is the way I WANT to deal with this Trespasser of the LAW. 

Attorney will be retained to continue where I leave off. 

After the story airs. Top television executive promised me to send direct links to attorneys he knows that like these type of cases, and said from his experience attorneys will be fighting for the case. He knows the details of it. Like I said my children therapists, and doctors can help sum up actual damages..

I will send you links to the media articles, interviews, and news clippings.'

Thanks for your intense deatiled input on how to deter me from exposing corrupt judges, and family court civil servants oath officers.

I have my strategy, dont distract me...lol

• 09-09-2012 9:04 PM In reply to

Aleah999:
    I want to present the case to Federal Court.I do not want to present it to communiy lawyers.com.

That's fine. You don't need to present the whole case here. You can file the claim in federal court—nothing prevents you from filing the complaint. But to survive a motion to dismiss, you'll need to clearly state facts that demonstrate a claim within the court's jurisdiction. Maybe you can do that, all I said was that nothing you've put in this thread so far reflects it.

Aleah999:
    Attorney will be retained to continue where I leave off. 

I'd suggest you retain the attorney prior to filing the complaint. You'll have more choices for lawyers that way. Some lawyers will not take a case that the potential client has already started pro se because they do not want to be stuck with whatever mistakes the potential client may have already made.

Aleah999:
    After the story airs. Top television executive promised me to send direct links to attorneys he knows that like these type of cases, and said from his experience attorneys will be fighting for the case. He knows the details of it.

TV executives know good TV, most don't don't know the law so well. Maybe lawyers will jump at it, but I'd not rely on some TV executive's view of the case. If the case is really that good, you ought to be able to get lots of interest simply talking to some lawyers right now. So why wait to bring in the lawyer later?

Aleah999:
    Like I said my children therapists, and doctors can help sum up actual damages.

Sure, they can help demonstrate whatever physical or mental harm was suffered. But I can guarantee the courts won't give you a judgment in the trillions, or even billions, of dollars in damages for it. Since you say it's not about the money, try seeking a more realistic amount than $999 trillion. You'll be taken more seriously.

Aleah999:

Thanks for your intense deatiled input on how to deter me from exposing corrupt judges, and family court civil servants oath officers.

I have my strategy, dont distract me...lol

I have no desire to deter you from exposing any sort of corruption. I do want to help you be realistic about what is possible to achieve and what hurdles you face so that you'd focus your efforts on what is most likely to succeed. That's why I suggest you see a lawyer sooner rather than later for help in sorting out what you have and what is worth going after. As I said before, good luck with it. And please, feel free to come back and provide links and updates about the outcome, good or bad. It may help others thinking of doing the same thing.

Page 2 of 3 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community