Unable to urinate for drug tests-forging prescription

Latest post 09-13-2010 4:33 PM by macbzb. 10 replies.
  • 09-13-2010 12:50 PM

• macbzb
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-13-2010
    • CA
    • Posts 5

Unable to urinate for drug tests-forging prescription

charged with forging a prescription. was told to take AA/NA classes, as well as drug tests. paid for 4 drug tests, however, i get too nervous and anxious during these tests and am unable to urinate. went back to court to try to explain to judge, and he told me i need to finish them for dismissal of charges. have paid for 2 more tests since, with same results. what should i do? i am trying to avoid jail time at all costs

• 09-13-2010 12:52 PM In reply to

Re: Unable to urinate for drug tests-forging prescription

Drink a LOT of water before you take the test.

• 09-13-2010 12:57 PM In reply to

"Shy" bladder isn't an completely uncommon problem but there is a solution.  When in the military and subject to random drug screen our department kept the "whiz quiz" cup.  A 64 ounce cup.  Once called and told you had to do a drug screen the requirement was you drink TWO of those of your favorite liquid within two hours.  NO restrooms breaks.  Hoover Dam couldn't keep you from peeing after 128 ounces of fluid.  Try that.

"That's just my opinion, then again I might be wrong."  Dennis Miller

• 09-13-2010 12:57 PM In reply to

• macbzb
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-13-2010
    • CA
    • Posts 5

have tried this, the one time i could urinate they said it was too diluted because i drank too much water. since i was able to do it that one time the judge thinks i am lying and could be using drugs

• 09-13-2010 1:03 PM In reply to

• macbzb
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-13-2010
    • CA
    • Posts 5

in regards to the military strategy, it would probably be better to drink maybe soda or coffee or something like that instead of water then?

• 09-13-2010 1:21 PM In reply to

All I can say is you better figure it out.  No test is treated as a dirty (positive for drugs) test.

• 09-13-2010 2:37 PM In reply to

• macbzb
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-13-2010
    • CA
    • Posts 5

any idea what the sentence would be if i weren't able to complete this, even though i've completed classes and attempted the tests?

• 09-13-2010 2:50 PM In reply to

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overhydrating can cause an abnormally dilute UA, which the court will consider hot.

• 09-13-2010 2:54 PM In reply to

Just piss...

I have clients who make this claim and all I can tell them is that the judge would be able to piss a river and whistle Dixie at the same time, if he had to...

As you learned, do NOT overhydrate.  Random UAs are often at a specific time, like 7am.  If that's the case, do NOT urinate after you wake up until you know you are clear from UAing.

Drink only a glass an hour of water during the day and you shouldn't have AbDilute problems.  AbDilutes are a measure of the creatinine in your urine - a product of the breakdown of muscle tissue.  It goes into your urine at a fairly common rate.  Based on a study of 22,000 UA samples, an average UA measures at 130.  AbDilutes are below 20.  Between 10 and 20 indicates potential tampering through overhydration.  Under 10 and the sample is approaching being a substance other than urine.

• 09-13-2010 3:12 PM In reply to

It is a felony offense and you are facing a sentence of up to 3 years in state prison.

• 09-13-2010 4:33 PM In reply to

• macbzb
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-13-2010
    • CA
    • Posts 5

thanks ford. good info. and it was dropped from a felony to a misdemeanor if that changes the sentence at all...

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community