Mortgage Company Problems

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 01-23-2011 7:04 PM by superman1. 2 replies.
  • 01-23-2011 6:11 PM

• Kay14
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-13-2010
    • MI
    • Posts 2

Mortgage Company Problems

Ever since we were sold to this current mortgage company, it has been one nightmare after another.  For two and a half years we have been trying to get our mortgage company to do this modification the correct way.  I would like to know if I can sue for the mortgage company for negligence because they have misled and lied to us about several things. We had to hire an attorney to get them to do it correctly.  They have cost my family alot because of their actions.

• 01-23-2011 6:52 PM In reply to

Re: Mortgage Company Problems

Kay14:
    I would like to know if I can sue for the mortgage company for negligence because they have misled and lied to us about several things.

Sure.

You can sue.

Can you prove, not just say, that they lied and misled you? And what, exactly, did it "cost" your family?

If you explained those things you might get some comments about your chances.

• The right of the people 
    • to keep and bear arms,
    • shall not be infringed.
  • 01-23-2011 7:04 PM In reply to

Re: Mortgage Company Problems

If you can prove it, then sure.

There's nothing to stop you from sueing anyone for anything if you want to. 

This is still America.

It's more about your possibliity of winning.

I guess that is why many go with the big banks.  At least then, when they rip us off, the government will eventually get involved.  Bail them out, etc:)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community