Refugee Real Serious Stuation need help please!

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 02-21-2011 12:22 AM by Carlus. 12 replies.
  • 02-12-2011 8:48 PM

• Carlus
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-13-2011
    • Posts 7

Refugee Real Serious Stuation need help please!

Hello 
    You Kindly,
    I ’am looking for help please.
    I' am a refugee in New Zealand, and my case on hold waiting to submit a Humanitarian appeal against deportation, my immigration lawyer courage me that I must & I have to submit this appeal ASAP to continuo my case process before the dead line date! The immigration officer he gives me
    a serious hard time, plus I have submitted a very important real documents, evidences, letters, and confirmation letters, but I can see he did not give any consideration or any Value to any single document, even what I had experienced from severe pain, punishment, persecution & torture, I explained to him that time through the interview & another time through the comments later was submitted about my great danger and what happened to me! And I felt he is racism!  My lawyer saw that and he believes that the immigration officer had a complete misunderstanding to my case,
    I can see something so wrong…
    I can't find job at all since long time 9 months! The legal aid can't cover the lawyer hourly rates expenses + Immigration forms and process expenses! I’ am completely no body! No money!

No family! I called the Electoral Parliament explains my situation but unfortunately he can’t support me financially at all!

I went to Work & Income office explains my situation, But the same thing, I called Charities Commissions, Refugee Services, Red Cross, Auckland Refugee Community Coalition, Auckland Refugee Council, ARMS, Refugee and Migrant Social Services, All of them even they don’t bother!!! I take my file and start walking in Auckland streets every where staring form morning until night ask any one could help!!!

Also ask the churches ….!

I asked a wealthy people but even they don’t bother!!!

I don’t want to lose my life cause of critical financial situation!

I will end up in the street!!!!
    If I don't lodge an appeal before the dead line date!
    Why because they will issue deportation!!!

And I can't go back to my country cause I' am in great serious danger!!!! I don’t have a family or a place or any thing in my country any more!

I try to contact a high authority here explains my situation but it seems no one can help financially! Even find a solution?!

My question: I' am a Refugee in New Zealand not in my country, 
    As I described & mentioned my story above plus New Zealand immigration system country very complicated!
    If I went to the US Embassy in Auckland explains my situation and ask them for real help is that right? Is that legal? 
    Is there any chance by the US law can help me? 
    I don’t have any connection with US but I believe they have the power! Is that possible! But who I must contact in Auckland to let me see some on in the US embassy?
    I really would like to know please...
    I was looking for American lawyers in Auckland but I can’t find?
    Please my life depends on this issue…
    Please if some one could help me who must I contact here in Auckland to get a protection from the US EMBASSY?
    I really appreciate you help
    Please Advice me what should I do…..
    God Bless You

• 02-12-2011 9:05 PM In reply to

Re: Refugee Real Serious Stuation need help please!

"Is there any chance by the US law can help me?"

Doubtful.  Since you are not a legal permanent resident of the United States, not a US citizen, and not on US soil there is likely little our government and laws can do for you.  You can always check with the US Embassy in NZ to see if they have any ideas or options but I would not pin my hopes on it.  

"That's just my opinion, then again I might be wrong."  Dennis Miller

• 02-13-2011 4:05 AM In reply to

Carlus:

If I went to the US Embassy in Auckland explains my situation and ask them for real help is that right? Is that legal?
    Is there any chance by the US law can help me?
    I don’t have any connection with US but I believe they have the power! Is that possible! But who I must contact in Auckland to let me see some on in the US embassy?

It is possible that you might get refugee status in the U.S., but not very likely. You can go to the U.S. Embassy and ask that you be considered for the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program. But understand that the U.S. admits only a limited number of persons as refugees each year, and those are the most compelling cases.

Right now, you are in New Zealand, and evidently can try applying for refugee/asylum status in that country. As long as you are allowed to remain in NZ, you are not at risk of the kind of persecution that would allow you refugee status in the U.S.

Moreover, so far as I can tell from your post, your main issue seems to be lack of a job and money. Being poor is not itself a condition that would permit refugee entry into the U.S. Not knowing what your home country is or what harm you fear will come to you if you return, it's impossible to say what chance you'd have of getting approved for refugee status in the U.S. But certianly you can try if you like.

• 02-17-2011 4:10 PM In reply to

• Carlus
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-13-2011
    • Posts 7

My issues the job & expenses, but the main reason of asks the US Embassy for help

Deeper and extremely important, I would like to clear my point now:

I have converted to Christianity & Baptized in New Zealand I have strong believed in Jesus Christ, I have seen visions, dreams and signs, I have seen the true faith, the bright light and the right and pure religion; I have seen the road that would guide me to freedom and salvation, I truly believed that my heart was touched by Jesus Christ. I believe in Jesus Christ the son of God and the Father and the Holy Spirit, he is the creator, the redeemer, the mediator and the maker.

The day I became a true Christian is a big & new day of new birth of new life for me! A bright light, deep love inside my heart, I’ am still learning about the Christianity.

Before I were a Muslim, my family very religious and deeply rooted from traditional Muslim, my family however has disowned me and they issues execute death and they will execute me if I ever return back to my country because to them I have converted to Christianity and committed blasphemy which is punishable by death in Islam under Sharee’ah law. I don’t have a family or a place or any thing in my country any more!

The Immigration officer gives me a serious hard time at the first interview before few months, plus I have submitted a very important real documents, evidences, letters, and confirmation letters he requested from me but I can see he did not give any consideration or any Value to any single document, even what I had explained to him that I experienced from severe pain, punishment, persecution & torture, I explained to him that time through the interview & another time through the comments later was submitted about my great danger and what happened to me! And I felt he is racism!  My lawyer saw that also and he believes that the immigration officer had a complete misunderstanding to my case, other than the delay time and mistakes in the reports I never mentioned! So he declined my case, and the Officer said: Doesn’t recognize me as a Refugee & Christian!!!

Finally I found some good Christian people to help me for lodge a Humanitarian appeal against deportation, my lawyer courage me that I must & I have to submit this appeal.

I’ am sorry to say that but what I saw the racism all around New Zealand

Now I’ am preparing for the next interview, if they make it harder & harder on me

Again and if they ignore all the evidences again I don’t know even why! Or the system very complicated! Or what! Or racism! I don’t feel save if they issue a Deportation that I must leave New Zealand

On Government System Basis! Or on Humanity truth merciful basis! They can’t see through God Jesus that is a simple human being trying to survive my life on this planet!

ONLY If I reach to this last stage but God I hope not, only that’s depending on the next interview appeal and the next decision. If they don’t take it serious and they make it harder again, if they issue a Deportation I can’t ever return back to my country! Then I have to do some thing…

I hope to find a clear answer to my question?

Can I ask the US Embassy in Auckland

While me still in New Zealand

Is there any chance by the US

Any Organization or places I should contact while me still in New Zealand?

Thanks

• 02-17-2011 4:17 PM In reply to

We are not in NZ

And cannot help you with anything there.

Given that you are in a Christian country, your religion is not really relevant to the situation.

You have to work with the NZ government; you are asking them to give you a gift by letting you remain in their country. You cannot DEMAND that they give you a gift.

• 02-18-2011 5:24 PM In reply to

• LG81
      Consumer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-03-2010
    • Posts 4,338

What country are you from?  I ask this because it may or may not make a difference in terms of the level of threat perceived when you seek help from any country (be it the US, NZ, or any other).

As TaxAgent pointed out, it can be quite difficult to get assylum in the U.S. and the numbers are limited.  Please also know it can be a very long process.

One of my dearest friends was granted religous assylum nearly seven years ago.  It was a very, very long process and quite emotionally trying for her and those who cared for her.  And her case was one of the most compelling.

She is from Turkmenistan.  She had come to the U.S. a couple of times for her studies and converted to Christianity.  She became a Bible translator.  She had returned home.  During a subsequent visit to the U.S., word got to her that she had been discovered.  (If you're not familiar, Turkmenistan was especially harsh under Turkmenbashi's rule - he died in late '06.)  The crazy dictator did all sorts of things, including renaming parts of calendars after family members.  He actually had the Qur'an rewritten to often insert himself as God.  It was quite common for people to "disappear" for any sort of perceived or real subversion.  Had she returned, she surely would have been killed.

Her process (for assylum) took a couple of years.  We were all so thankful when it was granted.  During the process, she was not allowed to travel outside of the U.S.  When she got her papers, she is now able to travel but the assylum prohibits her from any travel to her home country.  It's a mixed bag.  She is so thankful for her safety but is sad that she can never go back (at least at this point).  She misses her family (some who shunned her completely and some who do want to see her).

All of that to say, that even in the most extreme circumstances, getting assylum can be a difficult process.  Even if granted, there are still things that will be difficult down the road.

• 02-19-2011 5:36 AM In reply to

• Carlus
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-13-2011
    • Posts 7

I’ am from Jordan, my family original bedouin a deep rooted and very religious,

They issue a Death Execution! If any one see me or recognize me in Jordan he will execute me! Other than my family members and Muslim brother hood they are extremely follow Al- sharee’a , A Muslim Converted to Christianity the punishment is by Death in Islam under Al- sharee’a Law! I’ am the only one from my family completely different.

• 02-19-2011 3:38 PM In reply to

• LG81
      Consumer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-03-2010
    • Posts 4,338

As others have mentioned, I believe one your your challenges may be the fact that you have no ties to the U.S.  If I were in your shoes, I would try any country that may be able to help (includes the U.S., Canada, Australia, and many European countries).

You may want to consider contacting the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants to see if they may be able to point you in the right direction.  (www.refugees.org)

A statistic to be aware of is that less one percent of those in refugee camps find their way to the countries I listed.  (I couldn't find statistics on people who are not in refugee camps but do need to seek status.)

If you have definitive proof of the threat against you that may help, but remember my earlier words that the most compelling cases are most likely to be heard.  In my friend's case, not only did she convert to Christianity (there are other closet Christians in Turkmenistan), but she also went to work secretively for the world's largest Bible translation organization to help in translating the Bible into the Turkmen language.  (They have translated the entire New Testament by now and have completed a few books of the OT).  So her direct work amplified the threat against her by a big magnitude.

• 02-19-2011 4:45 PM In reply to

• Carlus
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-13-2011
    • Posts 7

I was attend secretively to a small Church each Sunday far from my place,

I was taken some Bible study as well, I have some few Christian friends, and one of them he helped me a lot!  I was always very careful & caution, until one day I have been caught by one of my family member! Later on I went to Hell! I escaped by Miracle! My Christian friend hide me in his place, my story became scary huge and serious, then I decide to flee the country, what I saw there is no way ever for survive! I’ll be killed

• 02-21-2011 12:01 AM In reply to

• LG81
      Consumer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-03-2010
    • Posts 4,338

I know  you must be very distressed and very scared.  I would be.  My advice still stands - contact every agency, consulate, etc. that may be able to help you.  Please don't limit yourself to the U.S.  I love this country very much, but the "American dream" is not what your issue is about (plus the many other countries who may accept you are just as wonderful).  The issue is about your safety and freedom to practice Christianity, so please don't limit yourself to the U.S. only.

When you "escaped" from Jordan, how did you choose New Zealand?

• 02-21-2011 12:22 AM In reply to

• Carlus
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-13-2011
    • Posts 7

I don't choose New Zealand my Christian friend he suggests NZ, as the farthest country as you see on the map! I will do my best to contact all agencies in different countries I’ am not focusing on one country as you said my issue is about my safety and freedom to practice Christianity...

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community