The Lawyers.com Law Forums will be shutting down on June 30, 2017. We encourage you to resolve any outstanding discussions prior to that time. If you have any questions about this change, please email info@martindale.com.

Home Inspection

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Sun, Jul 3 2011 7:47 PM by adjuster jack. 2 replies.
  • Sun, Jul 3 2011 4:09 PM

Home Inspection

Did a home inspection March 2010, our contracts are for a 6 months period, have never heard from owner concerning any type of problem, lawyer sends me a letter telling me a claim is pending for problems found in building inspection, wrote atty telling him to contact owner as per my agreement of our right to re inspect,but alas i can not reinspect as they have torn the building down and rebuilding a new one.

How can a claim be filed when i have no way of knowing what the problems were......any comments would be appreciated.

• Sun, Jul 3 2011 4:12 PM In reply to

• Drew
      Consumer
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Mar 30 2000
    • PA
    • Posts 51,431

Re: Home Inspection

Shut up and stop writing letters.

If contract calls for right to reinspect and same is denied to you the claim may flounder?

• Sun, Jul 3 2011 7:47 PM In reply to

Re: Home Inspection

Woody Woodard:
    How can a claim be filed when i have no way of knowing what the problems were.

You don't have to know anything for a claim to filed.

I suggest you immediately report it to your professional liability insurance carrier and let the experts at the insurance company handle it.

• The right of the people 
    • to keep and bear arms,
    • shall not be infringed.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership Search Community