Gang Stalking - Community harassment groups

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 11-06-2012 8:08 PM by vertigo262. 23 replies.
  • 09-22-2011 7:52 PM In reply to

Re: Gang Stalking - Community harassment groups

vertigo262:

My question is, what can be done about this? large corporations are involved. Starbucks, coffeebean, etc.

I've been banned from 3 public locations because I reacted to being harassed And I beleive the motive is obvious.

Private businesses have the unilateral authority to restrict who they do business with.  If they wish to ban someone from their premises they may do so as long as it is not for a reason prohibited by law.  If they feel you are disrupting their business they can prohibit you from coming to their establishment and it is not illegal.

vertigo262:
    These people won't leave me alone, nor will anyone help.

Have you considered counseling to look into why you believe you are being targeted?

"That's just my opinion, then again I might be wrong."  Dennis Miller

• 09-22-2011 8:29 PM In reply to

• cbg
      Consumer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2000
    • MA
    • Posts 6,778

Please explain how people whistling damages you.

• 09-22-2011 9:23 PM In reply to

• Cica
      Consumer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-23-2003
    • Posts 6,519

vertigo262:
    they do not have the right to harass and provoke people into reactions to get rid of them.

People who believe they are being targeted have the right to avoid supposed locations and take their business elsewhere.  There are zillions of coffee places.  And there exists no one on the face of this Earth, whom everyone knows of, or is so extremely obsessed with that they are willing to risk their own careers.

• 09-28-2011 11:11 PM In reply to

• Onevoice
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-29-2011
    • CA
    • Posts 5

I read the reply(s) to Vertigo262 and though I was not surprised, it is still difficult not to react to the slightly condescending comments from people that are most likely very ignorant on the topic.  What Vertigo262 says is true.  The name of the crime has many different labels, gang stalking, community stalking, terroist harassment, ect.  I would like to say this crime is America's dirty little secret but this is happening on a global scale.  I have researched this very well and the agenda of these people is anything but benign.  To make a very long story short, human psychological warfare is being waged on completety innocent citizens, the object of these attacks are to completely destroy the target/victim.  The foundation of the crime is slander and lies about the target to everybody and anybody to isolate, humiliate, and deprive them of any and all support.  Family members, friends, co-workers, and casual aquaitantces are shown a phony 'profile', and many times it will be legitament law enforecement officers and at times FBI agents.  This gives the impression of authority and authenticates the 'case' so their word is taken as gospel truth.  That's the point.  Some of the lies are that the target is insane, delusional, dangerous, a pedephile, convict, murderer set free on a technicality, and the list goes on and on.  When people in the target's orbit have been notified and turned against them, the surveillance begins.  24/7/365 illegal surveillance, vandalisim, break-ins, dead pets, small objects stolen and then returned at a later date.  This is to keep the target psychologically 'off-kilter'.  The target is kept in a state of constant negativity, wearing them down.  This goes on for years.  The whistling mentioned is part of the sensetising and anchoring that keeps the target in line and aware that they are always watched.  Colors, certain cars, sounds, ect. are used against the target.  This is repeated many times during the day.  At night, sleep is disrupted so the target is sleep deprived.  There is constant noise, work crews, jackhammers, loud music always.  Constant noise can be torture if implemented in the right way.  Anyone that has been in prison complains of the noise, 24/7.  They can't sleep for the noise, this is the same thing that targets have to deal with.  This constant state of negativity, 'mishaps', vandalism, hostility from all who have contact with the target, finally take it's toll.  The isolation and lack of support from loved ones chips away at the self esteme of even the most mentally healthy individuals.  The goal of this is to drive the target to suicide.  If that fails, the target may be involved in a tragic car accident.  Or an induced heart attack from any of the microwave weapons that are used against the target.  I hope Vertigo262 has not had to deal with that, but I do almost constantly.  If this whole scenario seems like science fiction, you can check for yourself.  It's all true.  Since police are involved there is no place to report the crimes.  There microwave weapons are invisible, silent, and can be used at a distance of a mile or two, depending on the size and strength of the weapons they are using.  Many people think these weapons don't exist, and I tell you they do.  I purchased on off the internet.  The technology has been declassified for 20 to 30 years.  The psychological warfare was used by the Soviets during the cold war, the Nazi's used these methods on millions of Jews, the CIA has used these methods on many citizens of America, without their consent.  The KKK use them to intimidate minorities.  Welcome to the 21st century.  America and other NATO countries around the world are using COINTELPRO technology and microwave weapons in the transition from democracy to police state.  That's were the target comes in.  They are the 'lab rats', practice for a network of snitches and spys, and ultimately, a people without choices or voices.

• 09-29-2011 9:43 AM In reply to

• Cica
      Consumer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-23-2003
    • Posts 6,519

Onevoice:
    it is still difficult not to react to the slightly condescending comments from people that are most likely very ignorant on the topic

What validates your perception that an individual who believes society in whole has been obsessed with them for the past 30 years from State to State isn't based on wrongful belief?  Using group factor comparatives like Naziism and KKK is a little archaic. 

Interestingly, the use of "microwave weapons" is a common excuse, and belief, amongst a specific element who have a paranoia that governmental funding for ADS or HERF transmissions concentrate specificially upon "them" as opposed to a society that can destroy a populace.

Onevoice:
    If this whole scenario seems like science fiction, you can check for yourself.  It's all true.

Prove it.

• 09-29-2011 11:47 AM In reply to

• Onevoice
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-29-2011
    • CA
    • Posts 5

To Cica

I gave information so that anyone who was interested could get the facts on this horrible crime.  Any 'proof'' , presented would be dismissed and/or scoffed at.  I believe I clearly pointed out that this could not be a single or even a small group of delusional persons.  It is widespread, global and is old technology that has been readily available to whomever has the $ to utilize it.  Had you bothered to gain any knowledge of this crime you most likely would have come across the former FBI special agents (yes, more than one) that have blown the whistle and in turn have become targeted victims themselves.  US Representative Jim Guest has been an outspoken advocate for COINTELPRO techniques used illegally and without consent on US citizens and the use of microwave technology turned against US citizens for no other reason than for experimentation, again without the consent of these victims.  Furthermore, Florida private detective David Lawson ended a 12 investigation into COINTELPRO tactics used by private corporations, police enforcement at all levels, hate groups, universities, and private citizens that wish to eliminate someone for any number of reasons or seek revenge for some real or imagined slight.  All it takes is a friend employed as a 'first responder' or an aquaintance with connections to such people. 

As for proof of microwave weapons, it does exist.  While these weapons have gotten more compact, more deadly, and certainly easier to obtain, (I believe I mentioned that I purchased one online myself), the test to detect exposure to massive doses of RF's is available for the vigilent targets that put the time and effort into researching and tracking down the appropriate medical tests. 

My challenge to you, my friend,since you seem so adament on your stance, you prove it doesn't exist.  Do the research, and prove to all of the millions of delusional and mentally ill people globally, that are suffering from the exact same delusion, that have suffered DNA damage from these non-existant weapons that I purchased myself (did I dream that one up too, would you like to see the receipt?).  The truth is there for anyone who truely wishes to know.  But I will bet you won't look into it, you don't really want to know what is going on in your own town or the world as a whole. Don't bother with a rebuttal, I won't read it.  You possess the tools to find the trueth, do you possess the intellect to use them?  I doubt you do.

• 09-29-2011 9:46 PM In reply to

• Cica
      Consumer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-23-2003
    • Posts 6,519

Onevoice:
    Don't bother with a rebuttal, I won't read it. 

Good.

Note to whomever ends up reading it:  Let's put it this way -- With a past and current history involving investigative agencies, I am well aware that concentration isn't minimized to a "local" who is under a mental fixation that the government is out to get THEM.  Especially one who is witless enough to post his/her beliefs on the Internet ...

• 09-30-2011 1:34 PM In reply to

• Onevoice
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-29-2011
    • CA
    • Posts 5

How does Chinese water torture damage?  All torture is not restricted to midevil devices such as the 'rack'.  Post Tramatic Stress Disorder does not require physical injury, but is a reality, and can an does criple a person's entire life.  Use your imagination.  There are many, many ways to inflict harm on another.  Sometimes physical attack is the least harmful.

• 09-30-2011 1:51 PM In reply to

• Onevoice
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-29-2011
    • CA
    • Posts 5

To Vertigo262,

There are millions of victims experiencing the same stalking and harassment that you are, on a global level.  There are many online sites for information about the why's of this crime.  There seems to be little a person can do since the sourse of the problem is the government.  This is government sactioned and funded, yes, we the taxpayers are paying for strangers to stalk, harass and eventually murder us.  You can try as many before you have but will most likely have very limited luck.  Even victims groups are ordered to be of little help to gang stalking victims.  Your best weapon at this point is to educate yourself as much as possible.  Please be aware that there are wolves in sheep's clothing, the internet is full of what are called 'misinformers'.  Their purpose is to derail any support you may find, confuse the issues, and make it that much harder to get any relief.  I have done several years of research on this subject, I have been targeted for over a decade but only became aware of it 2 years ago.  I hope I have been helpful and have brought you some comfort, at least temporarily.  I will pray for you and we can chat on this forum if you need to.  Please try and disreguard the snide comments of the uniformed.  Before I comment on a subject I research it so I am at least somewhat informed.  Others are not that intellegent.  Also be aware they could be misinformants and hecklers, once again trying to derail your path to help.  Take care.  Onevoice.

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community