Need help, taking Custody Eldery Mom who had stroke. IN S.C.

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 04-16-2012 10:13 PM by DPH. 2 replies.
  • 04-16-2012 6:42 PM

• jgscott
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2012
    • SC
    • Posts 1

Need help, taking Custody Eldery Mom who had stroke. IN S.C.

I need a low cost Attorney to help me get custody of my Mom who is 93 and had 2 strokes and can no longer function. I am in S.C.and am in a limited money position. Can someone tell me a Attorney who would perform this at the lowest cost please. Thanks. I am in Darlington SC, Zip code 29532.

• 04-16-2012 6:59 PM In reply to

Re: Need help, taking Custody Eldery Mom who had stroke. IN S.C.

The boards aren't the place to look for an attorney (and I'd hope you wouldn't want someone who had nothing better to do than troll for clients on a community message board).  I'd talk with the local county bar association, or use the "find a lawyer" feature here or elsewhere.

• 04-16-2012 10:13 PM In reply to

• DPH
      Consumer
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-08-2001
    • TX
    • Posts 7,501

Re: Need help, taking Custody Eldery Mom who had stroke. IN S.C.

jgscott:
    to help me get custody of my Mom

Why do you believe that you need custody of your Mom?  If you need to take care of her, it may be possible without actually having custody.  Try the Find a Lawyer to the right of this page and locate a local attorney in your city.  Call several and explain the situation.  Many attorneys will provide the first consultation for free.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."  -  Mark Twain

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community