Lawsuit against the city...

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 09-20-2012 12:58 PM by ca19lawyer2. 18 replies.
  • 09-19-2012 3:36 AM

Lawsuit against the city...

I'm not sure if this is the right category for this, so let me know.  I am in AZ, and we are being bombarded with so much insanity, I have to do something about it, but I don't know where to begin. I have engineering and physics degrees, and I have been working in the aerospace/defense world for over 20 years, so I can back up my claims and have evidence to support everything.

The following things are happening here and all over the world, and they need to be stopped:

1. They are dumping fluoride in the drinking water, been doing it for years, and just released a public statement about how they are going to increase the dose, like it's a good thing.  Fluoride causes brain damage and an assortment of other health problems, especially in children. I can prove this beyond a reasonable doubt, but that's not the issue here.

2. They continuously spray our neighborhoods with Fyfanon ULV to kill Mosquitoes.  Fyfanon ULV is Malathion, which is extremely toxic. They publicly admit this on their website as well.  They are either extremely ignorant or complicit, but neither is acceptable.

3.  There is one (1) Cell tower registered with the FCC in my city. All Cell towers must be registered with the FCC.  There are towers every 1/2 mile here, all over Arizona, and pretty much around the globe.  They are not registered with the FCC, so there can be no argument whether or not they are cell towers. They are is GWEN Towers, they work with HAARP, and I helped build the software for both at Hanscom AFB in Mass.,  years ago. This is evil, I know what these things do, and there is no positive use for them. They were built as weapons to use against the enemy, now they are in our backyards. They have put one on almost every school campus in the town, even K-5.  They emit ELF frequencies and they placed strategically in grid formations.  Enough detail, someone needs to answer to this.

4. Smart meters - we all know the radiation they emit.  30-50 microwatts/m2 is detrimental to humans. These things are pumping out 1500 - 1800 mW/m2.  I have a meter to take the measurements, so this is a no brainer.

5. My town does not do photo traffic enforcement, and yours probably doesn't either.  But I guarantee that there are cameras on every traffic light at every major intersection in your city, my city, and around the world.  Not just one, but some intersections have 8-10 of different makes and models.  I know this is not causing any damages, but I would like someone to explain what they are there for.

I know what all of this is about, and it's beyond evil.  It's not the city making the decisions, they are just being puppets.  But someone needs to be held accountable and I figure starting at the bottom is easiest.

So my question is, do I file a lawsuit against the city? Is that possible considering that the court is part of that city? What court is going to rule against itself? Is this why they are getting away with this all over the world? What can I do? The media is no help, and are actually one of the biggest problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• 09-19-2012 9:26 AM In reply to

Re: Lawsuit against the city...

GnarlyCarly:
    do I file a lawsuit against the city?

Sure. Won't get you anywhere. But if you have the time and a barrelful of money, go ahead.

GnarlyCarly:
    What can I do?

Basically, nothing.

I'm aware of all of this, too, but I don't let it bother me.

I know what I can change and what I can't change and I have the wisdom of being able to tell the difference.

By the way, you left out how the internet is controlling everything you see and hear.

• The right of the people 
    • to keep and bear arms,
    • shall not be infringed.
  • 09-19-2012 10:15 AM In reply to

• DPH
      Consumer
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-08-2001
    • TX
    • Posts 7,609

adjuster jack:
    By the way, you left out how the internet is controlling everything you see and hear.

Maybe that's where all of his troubles are originating?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."  -  Mark Twain

• 09-19-2012 11:29 AM In reply to

What about the aliens?!  You forgot to mention the aliens!

• 09-19-2012 11:33 AM In reply to

• DPH
      Consumer
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-08-2001
    • TX
    • Posts 7,609

ca19lawyer2:
    You forgot to mention the aliens!

Trying to be PC!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."  -  Mark Twain

• 09-19-2012 11:52 AM In reply to

Cute.  I can see you are all bought and paid for too....I guess that's pretty much the answers I expected.  

Can't comment on evidence and fact, so use the old ridicule method.

• 09-19-2012 12:00 PM In reply to

If it was an individual poisoning your water, that would be considered attempted murder.  If your neighbor purposely filled your house with carbon monoxide, that would be a crime, but if a corporation does it with radiation, then it's ok.  They run around flapping their lips about everything being "for the children", but they put ELF towers on the school playgrounds and fluoride in their water.  But it's ok, because it's not one person, it's the sick ass government, and apparently all those who are associated in any way with it, state, local, and federal.  That's the problem, everyone ignores it and walks around with their head up their a.

Sorry for asking, but for some reason I thought that you guys had some degree of integrity.

• 09-19-2012 1:06 PM In reply to

• DPH
      Consumer
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-08-2001
    • TX
    • Posts 7,609

1.  Hire an attorney to file suit against the local governmental agency responsible for the addition of the fluoride into the water system.  Take your checkbook to give the attorney a retainer. 

2.  Decide whether you would rather risk West Nile Virus or possible exposure to extremely low levels of what has been deemed a safe insecticide for these purposes.  If you decide not, then hire an attorney....

3.  File a complaint with the FCC.  http://www.fcc.gov/

4.  Go off the grid and power your house with wind or solar.

5.  If you really believe that, just smile as you go through the intersections.

GnarlyCarly:
    So my question is, do I file a lawsuit against the city?

Does the city have immediate control over the items that concern you?  If so, hire an attorney.  If not, hire an attorney to go after whoever has the authority.

GnarlyCarly:
    Any ideas?

Yes 

• 09-19-2012 1:26 PM In reply to

GnarlyCarly:
    I can see you are all bought and paid for too.

Only by my spouse.

GnarlyCarly:

Can't comment on evidence and fact, so use the old ridicule method.

I haven't seen any "evidence," and this isn't a courtroom.  When someone who claims to be well-educated starts talking about "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" in matters that are not criminal in nature and talks about practices that have been common since I was a child as though they were the modern day equivalent of the holocaust, yes, I tend to tune out.  As far as "fact," just because someone posts it on a message board doesn't make something true.  Nor does it make something wrongful.

But I'll happily and seriously answer the questions you asked:

GnarlyCarly:
    do I file a lawsuit against the city?

Whether you do or don't sue "the city" is for you to decide.  Is the city responsible for the fluoride in the drinking water or for spraying malathion?  If so, then the city would be the appropriate defendant.  Is the city responsible for cell towers and "smart meters" (whatever those are)?  I doubt it.

GnarlyCarly:
    Is that possible considering that the court is part of that city?

Anyone can sue anyone for anything.  Whether you win is obviously a completely different question and depends on the cause(s) of action you allege and the admissible evidence that exists to support them.  As far as the court being "part of that city," Arizona superior courts are county agencies, not city agencies.  Cities (in Arizona and every other state) get sued every day and frequently are subjected to judgments for monetary, injunctive, and other types of relief.

GnarlyCarly:
    What court is going to rule against itself?

Further to my comments above, suing a city is not the same as suing the court, so this is a moot question.

GnarlyCarly:
    Is this why they are getting away with this all over the world?

I'm not sure what "this" refers to or who "they" are (apparently, while getting all of your fancy science degrees, you didn't pay any attention when you were taught about using pronouns that have no clear antecedents).  Are you suggesting that all five of the numbered things you mentioned are really happening "all over the world"?  If so, I submit no one is fluoridating the drinking water in Burundi, that there are no "smart meters" in Uzbekistan, and that there are few, if any, traffic cameras in Suriname.  Gross overgeneralizations only serve to generate the sort of responses like I first gave.

GnarlyCarly:
    What can I do?

I couldn't begin to start making a list beyond the obvious (e.g., that you can post on Internet message boards and, by inference, can use a computer).  I suspect you also can walk but have no way of knowing for sure.

GnarlyCarly:
    Any ideas?

Yes.  I'd be happy to share some of them if you ask nicely.

• 09-19-2012 1:46 PM In reply to

Hi GnalyCarly,

If you want to do something about this, I think you need to visit a few lawyers and see if they will take you case.  Be prepared, if they do, to plunk on down 'some coin' just to get this whole thing underway.

That's assuming they take your case, which, personally, I would wonder if any lawyer at all would touch it.

And some friendly advise.  Be articulate when you speak to anyone.

I am really sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but based on your post, I'm wondering if the men in white coats might just be making an appearance if you attempt to move forward on this.  

What is your end goal here?

• 09-19-2012 3:21 PM In reply to

GnarlyCarly:
    They are dumping fluoride in the drinking water, been doing it for years

Bottled water.  Solves the whole problem.  There are inexpensive filters that you can purchase for your tap that will elminate flouride, chlorine, and all kinds of contaminants.  If you do stop drinking flouridated water you want to see your dentist at least three times per year to ensure your teeth are healthy.

GnarlyCarly:
    2. They continuously spray our neighborhoods with Fyfanon ULV to kill Mosquitoes.

Odds on getting that stopped are zero considering the entire country is under going the largest West Nile Virus outbreak in decades.  Dallas residents tried to sue to stop it and lost. 

GnarlyCarly:
    This is evil, I know what these things do, and there is no positive use for them.

Sure there is, people can get phone calls when ever and where ever they are.  There is no proof that cell phone towers cause cancer or any other health problems. 

GnarlyCarly:
    I would like someone to explain what they are there for.

Traffic flow: often if they cameras show that there is an increase in traffic the timing of the lights can be adjusted.  They are also for surveillance for potential criminal activity.

GnarlyCarly:
    So my question is, do I file a lawsuit against the city?

No.

GnarlyCarly:
    What can I do?

I would highly recommend starting with a referral to a mental health professional.  You seem to have quite a bit of anxiety and paranoia, not to mention the abundance of conspiracy theories.  An evaluation is probably in order.

"That's just my opinion, then again I might be wrong."  Dennis Miller

• 09-19-2012 4:14 PM In reply to

The towers are NOT cell towers. All cell towers are registered with the FCC.  Spraying neighborhoods with something that is toxic to humans and animals to kill mosquitos is insane, and if you don't know what a smart meter is, you could google it, but that might substantiate my claims, so it's easier to ignore it all together and call me crazy. 

I see the fluoride is working. 

• 09-19-2012 4:57 PM In reply to

GnarlyCarly:
    The towers are NOT cell towers.

Ok.  While you may be talking about particular towers, as far as I'm concerned, we're speaking in the abstract, so I can accept this.

GnarlyCarly:
    All cell towers are registered with the FCC.

Makes sense.  Not sure why this matters, though.

GnarlyCarly:
    Spraying neighborhoods with something that is toxic to humans and animals to kill mosquitos is insane

Do me a favor and google "Paracelsus first law of toxicology" and then rethink this comment.

GnarlyCarly:
    if you don't know what a smart meter is, you could google it, but that might substantiate my claims, so it's easier to ignore it all together and call me crazy.

Ok.  I'll play along.

"The risks are vanishingly small. . . .   Ideas there any justification for the health fears?  Not much. . . .  [T]he heat from smart meters is a 'very small fraction of the exposure level established as safe' by Federal Communications Commission guidelines, according to a study released in April by the California Council on Science and Technology.  The non-thermal effects of radio waves on human health are less understood; to date, scientists haven't conclusively shown that there are any, but they haven't proved there aren't either.  Yet most people are exposed to far more electromagnetic radiation from such everyday devices as cellphones and microwave ovens than they would be from a home smart meter."  http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jun/05/opinion/la-ed-meters-20110605

"There is little scientific data specific to smart meters.  However, the RFR from smart meters and mobile telephones are nearly identical, so investigations on potential health effects from mobile telephones can be used to estimate potential health effects from smart meters.  Smart meters, according to both mathematical modeling and field tests, emit RFR at very low levels, lower than mobile telephones.  The current health protection standards established for mobile telephones in the U.S. and in most other countries around the world are generally accepted as sufficient to prevent health effects from smart meters.

"In January 2012, the Vermont Department of Health made actual measurements at active smart meters. . . .  The readings from these devices verify that they emit no more than a small fraction of the RFR emitted from a wireless phone, even at very close proximity to the meter, and are well below regulatory limits set by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

"For example, measurements taken directly in contact with a smart meter on the exterior wall of a residence ranged from 50 to 140 μW/cm2 compared to the FCC's maximum permissible exposure limit of 610 μW/cm2 for a member of the public.  Measurements at distances of three feet or more away from the smart meter were at or near background."  http://healthvermont.gov/pubs/ph_assessments/radio_frequency_radiation_and_health_smart_meters.pdf

I could go on, but I don't have the time.

But the reality of it is that, if you have reliable, scientific evidence that these things are harmful to human health, you'll have no trouble finding a lawyer and successfully suing the utility companies that use them.  So I'll look forward to seeing news of your victory.

GnarlyCarly:
    I see the fluoride is working.

Not really, I had a s***load of cavities as a kid (although my own personal dental hygiene habits as an adolescent left a lot to be desired).

• 09-19-2012 5:02 PM In reply to

ca19lawyer2:
    (although my own personal dental hygiene habits as an adolescent left a lot to be desired).

LOL.  Years ago my friend was having the same issue with her young daughter.  It happened to be fall and we told her that because she wouldn't brush we had turned her in to the Tooth Fairy for the official Nightly Breath Check list.  If the TF found she hadn't brushed she was going to tell Santa and get her on the naughty list.

The kid still believed in Santa so she scrubbed so hard every night her gums bled for a week until she got into a routine of brushing.  

"That's just my opinion, then again I might be wrong."  Dennis Miller

• 09-19-2012 6:02 PM In reply to

It appears you know the men in the white coats well.

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community