Advise needed

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 01-09-2013 5:55 AM by henrylarry. 6 replies.
  • 11-23-2012 5:35 AM

Advise needed

Just for example in my "blogspot freesoftware.blogspot.com" if i mention a sentence "Download free antivirus" and I link it to "www.avira.com" Is it illegle?? 

• 11-23-2012 11:47 AM In reply to

Re: Advise needed

ChandanNarzary:

Just for example in my "blogspot freesoftware.blogspot.com" if i mention a sentence "Download free antivirus" and I link it to "www.avira.com" Is it illegle?? 

That depends on Avira's terms and conditions.

Many software providers don't object to other websites providing links to their products.

I took a quick look at Avira's website and didn't find anything addressing that.

I suggest you be on the safe side and contact Avira and ask:

http://www.avira.com/en/contact

• The right of the people 
    • to keep and bear arms,
    • shall not be infringed.
  • 11-24-2012 1:46 AM In reply to

Thanks 4 ur reply

In case of photoshop can i do that.. please follow the link  http://www.adobe.com/misc/terms.html. as i hav not been able to understand the terms..

• 11-25-2012 1:19 AM In reply to

For my clearification i want to state in my query i mentioned the phrase "blogspot freesoftware.blogspot.com" just for example i kept it within quote so that you can understand my query clearly but unfortunately my phrase inside the quote took link someone's blogspot "freesoftware.blogspot.com" automatically. (You also may have experience of that kind of linking). Only after posting my query i came to know that. So i want to clearify that i dont own the blogspot i.e. "freesoftware.blogspot.com" whose link it took automatically. Further for your information i dont own any blogspot regarding free software. 

One fraud online working company i guess gave me idea that if i open a blogspot it would make me economically strong. So before starting to do that i posted in your forum seeking legal advices.. Now can i take action against that fraud company who promised me online jobs and money??  

• 11-25-2012 8:06 AM In reply to

• LG81
      Consumer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-03-2010
    • Posts 4,338

ChandanNarzary:

One fraud online working company i guess gave me idea that if i open a blogspot it would make me economically strong. So before starting to do that i posted in your forum seeking legal advices.. Now can i take action against that fraud company who promised me online jobs and money??  

A company telling you that your opening a blogspot will make you economically strong is not a promise of jobs and money.  Many people who believe someone will want to read what they have to say will start blogs; it is no guarantee of any income.  You may want to study up on how to earn income from a blog (the most common source is through advertising agreements).  Please understand that any such income can be minimal and unpredictable.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community