Personal Injury claim

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Mon, Mar 20 2017 8:36 AM by DOCAR. 8 replies.
  • Wed, Apr 2 2014 9:07 PM

Personal Injury claim

I fell at gordmans in 09/2013 and I have been trying to get my medical bills paid from the fall, Im actually not asking for anything but that, they recently called me and asked me if I have an attorney and they asked for other information for an attorney to send to them, I wonder should I get an attorney or what is that are needed from me, what does an attorney send them that is so important

• Wed, Apr 2 2014 9:32 PM In reply to

Re: Personal Injury claim

angelasleron:
    I fell at [Business] in 09/2013 and I have been trying to get my medical bills paid from the fall

Unless the business was negligent in some way they are not legally obligated to pay your medical bills.  Simply falling at a business does not automatically equate to being responsible for the injury suffered..

If they were negligent they owe you nothing until a court of law says they do.  If you are determined to pursue it I would consult a personal injury attorney.  Most do an initial consultation for no or very low cost.  If they tell you that there was no negligence then you will know that it isn't worth pursuing.

"That's just my opinion, then again I might be wrong."  Dennis Miller

• Thu, Apr 3 2014 4:34 PM In reply to

FYI, commas are not all-purpose punctuation marks.

The questions you've asked seem best suited to the person with whom you spoke.  To the extent you have questions about a legal issue, you should explain why you think someone else should pay your bills just because you fell.  That you fell on someone else's property doesn't necessarily mean that person/entity is liable for your injuries.

• Thu, Apr 3 2014 8:23 PM In reply to

angelasleron:

I fell at gordmans in 09/2013

How did you fall?

What caused you to fall?

Details count.

• The right of the people 
    • to keep and bear arms,
    • shall not be infringed.
  • Mon, Jun 23 2014 12:04 AM In reply to

• olivejudith
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Jun 23 2014
    • NC
    • Posts 1

I think you need to explain about the cause of falls in details because if they are asking to come up with an attorney means, then there should be a point in it .First thing try to tell us the incident in details or else share the incident to the personal injury lawyer so that they can help you to get the medical bills.

According to my view if they are need of lawyer then they need to confirm the details of the incident happen to you.

• Tue, Jan 20 2015 10:02 PM In reply to

• janifers14
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Jan 12 2015
    • CA
    • Posts 28

You must mention the cause of fall or detail of you fall. A attorney know the technical points about the personal injury claims and it is better to hire the best personal injury attorney to get the maximum monetry benefits for your personal injury.

• Sun, Mar 19 2017 11:05 PM In reply to

You didn't mentioned the cause of your fall. Anyway if they are asking you to do that there night be some reasons. Please provide some more details. See this in case you need anything http://www.attkissonla...

• Mon, Mar 20 2017 8:36 AM In reply to

• DOCAR
      Lawyer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Sat, Dec 9 2000
    • NV
    • Posts 5,431

Is there a reason you are reviving 2 year old threads?  Besides, the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up, prohibit advertising.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community