False positive drug test

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Wed, Aug 24 2016 10:20 AM by Landon v. Kroll. 16 replies.
  • Wed, Aug 24 2016 10:16 AM In reply to

Re: False positive drug test

WOW... CuriousInCa... Thank you - for stating good science!

But then there are the human individuals who must adhere to that... Often in an environment of whichful thinking - for getting a "positive" result - or one of cost pressure versus any decency or concern for the result they report... And then there are the other aspects of the total protocol required - a thing that I suspect YOU actually can comprehend better than the average reader...

And then there is your sage advice to the poster - to GET A BACK UP TEST... I had myself many times given that same advice - including to myself. And in spite of that - it was still quite easy to destroy my life with a junk screen phase, inside of the NY courts system.

So... Thank you - for at least stating some truth here. But in all reality - most individuals in those circumstances... They're going to be as screwed as I was - even WITH my own test. And I did mine by BLOOD - to be sure it would be above suspicion for claims of "cheating", as are often seen in urinalysis and even oral fluid testing - as was the method used to falsely prosecute and sentence me.

• Wed, Aug 24 2016 10:20 AM In reply to

Re: False positive drug test

All very good ideas - and mostly pipe dreaming. For those IN that actual process and circumstance - all of the things you advise to be done - are all but impossible to actually get accomplished - let alone within any kind of timeframe that rescues the donor from the bad initial screen. Which says nothing about the monetary costs - to be able to access such power playing... Unless daddy's a senator or local judge - the damage will be DONE to you long before you can begin to access anything that will correct the situation with accurate or reliable information.

But a very nice sentiment indeed.

Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community