New NYS Repeat DWI offender regulations questions

Latest post Fri, May 26 2017 2:48 PM by Concerned grandmother. 1,670 replies.
  • Tue, Mar 28 2017 1:50 PM In reply to

• Frankie K
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Feb 23 2017
    • NY
    • Posts 15

Re: New NYS Repeat DWI offender regulations questions

m j c04:

Polumbo dont be butt hurt and run. Its nice to FINALLY see how you truly fee. Im one of the people who sent you $600 for nothing... $600 bux for you to get ahold of my driving abstract which I had a copy of and you reefused to have me send it to you bc you had to somehow justify the $600..your a blowhard anyway and I dont believe you were one of the lawyers who actually got someones liscense back bc you would have said it long ago..Your posts are seen on email notifications just not on tge forum due to your constant soliciting. Now that you flatout state that your agreeing with the dmv at this point I hope to god noone falls for your bs and antes up $600 for nothing. Bye

Mj c04 Same here ! I fell for it too .He .Boasted about how he can go back in past & try to have past convictions overturned..He knew what my driving record was ..told him over phone & sent him a copy of denial letter which had my record enclosed ..once I sent the $600 that was it..called me next day said covictions were to old & that was it ..I called him back afew days later for help  putting a extenuating circumstance letter together & he acted like he didnt know me ..all he cared about was if i paid the$600 then after that he was no help at all ..acted annoyed that i was bothering him ..just added to my frustration..Happy as ***heck word is getting out ..oh I was also told he was the only one to get a client a waver ..

• Tue, Mar 28 2017 2:25 PM In reply to

• Billy G
      Consumer
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, May 24 2016
    • NY
    • Posts 128

m j c04:

Polumbo dont be butt hurt and run. Its nice to FINALLY see how you truly fee. Im one of the people who sent you $600 for nothing... $600 bux for you to get ahold of my driving abstract which I had a copy of and you reefused to have me send it to you bc you had to somehow justify the $600..your a blowhard anyway and I dont believe you were one of the lawyers who actually got someones liscense back bc you would have said it long ago..Your posts are seen on email notifications just not on tge forum due to your constant soliciting. Now that you flatout state that your agreeing with the dmv at this point I hope to god noone falls for your bs and antes up $600 for nothing. Bye

Who is Polumbo on this page? Is it this guy? 

Michael Palumbo

I didnt see any posts by him..Reason I ask is that I started a Facebook page about this and he is on it! I do not want anyone to get scammed! Im sure its the same guy as how many Polumbo's could be lawyers out there in NY? Let me know guys cause I will remove him from the page immediately before some poor soul gets scammed!

• Tue, Mar 28 2017 2:32 PM In reply to

• Frankie K
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Feb 23 2017
    • NY
    • Posts 15

Billy G:

m j c04:

Who is Polumbo on this page? Is it this guy? 

Michael Palumbo

I didnt see any posts by him..Reason I ask is that I started a Facebook page about this and he is on it! I do not want anyone to get scammed! Im sure its the same guy as how many Polumbo's could be lawyers out there in NY? Let me know guys cause I will remove him from the page immediately before some poor soul gets scammed!

Billy G  Yes thats him !!

• Tue, Mar 28 2017 6:26 PM In reply to

• Justitia
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Mar 19 2017
    • NY
    • Posts 30

I am worried that the Judge's opinions of drunk drivers will ultimately come in to play.  If you watch the webcast at the 14 minute mark, at the end of Sills' first time up, Judge Jenny Rivera has an unexpected outburst.  She tells Sills that he presumes everyone is entiled to a license, and they are not.  Her statement had nothing to do with the argument.  It just seemed like unprofessional hate at an akward time.   

• Tue, Mar 28 2017 7:11 PM In reply to

• Billy G
      Consumer
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, May 24 2016
    • NY
    • Posts 128

Justitia:

Judge Jenny Rivera has an unexpected outburst.  She tells Sills that he presumes everyone is entiled to a license, and they are not. 

NO only people who dont get dwi's because they can get away with it when they get caught like cops and judges are entitled..What about fair treatment? Instead of holding peoples license applications on the back burner till the policy came into effect they should have been approved under the old policy...Thats not fair treatment and I think we are all entitled to that? My application and many others were put on the back burner till Sept 2012 and were denied after the fact when they should have been approved..Wheres the fair treatment in that? Sills may have been able to make a case showing how inadequate the DMV is at making decisions and being fair with their "so called" case by case basis...

• Tue, Mar 28 2017 11:33 PM In reply to

m j c04:
    Your posts are seen on email notifications just not on tge forum due to your constant soliciting.

I had wondered why some folks here seemed to be able to see them and some, like me, didn't. Thanks for that info. Learn something new every day :-)

• Wed, Mar 29 2017 12:02 AM In reply to

• m j c04
      Consumer
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 27 2015
    • NY
    • Posts 110

Ya no prob tax. After I figured that out I onky use the email  notification for this instead of going on actual website forum...which is one of the reasons im usually quick to respond/post..its almost like a text to me my email notification goes strait to my phone so I see it right away.

• Wed, Mar 29 2017 2:17 AM In reply to

• Justitia
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 30

From what I heard, Cuomo gave the reins to a woman in MAAD.  MAAD is the one that developed these reugulations. 

• Wed, Mar 29 2017 8:38 AM In reply to

Has anyone heard what Eric Sills felt about how the oral arguments went?

• Thu, Mar 30 2017 10:11 AM In reply to

has this forum moved to a different site?

• Fri, Mar 31 2017 1:12 AM In reply to

• Justitia
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 30

No. It didn't move.  There isnt alot to say, everyone is waiting for the outcome of the case.  The more I watch Sills on the oral arguments, the more I like what he did.  I thought he had some good answers at times.  I  am not a lawyer so I can't really tell if the answers were valid or not, but I thought he had some good answers for the Judges.  I just find it hard to believe these guys are going to get rid of these regs. 

• Sat, Apr 1 2017 2:53 AM In reply to

• m j c04
      Consumer
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 27 2015
    • NY
    • Posts 110

So I cant join any type of trade school or apprenticeship because one of the requirements is a valid nys liscense. So im now not qualified for a handful of apprentiseship programs. Oh sweet whats that leave me with? I can work at a gas station or a convenient store my whole life. Or walmart or im sure mcdonalds will hire me. I guess life cant be that bad then at least i can afford about a 350$ month rent at some point and never be able to move up in the world now that im discriminated against.

Page 100 of 112 (1671 items) « First ... < Previous 98 99 100 101 102 Next > ... Last » | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community