The Lawyers.com Law Forums will be shutting down on June 30, 2017. We encourage you to resolve any outstanding discussions prior to that time. If you have any questions about this change, please email info@martindale.com.

New NYS Repeat DWI offender regulations questions

Latest post Wed, Jun 28 2017 8:30 PM by Punching Bag 56. 1,766 replies.
  • Thu, Jun 15 2017 2:19 PM In reply to

• Billy G
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, May 24 2016
    • NY
    • Posts 154

Re: New NYS Repeat DWI offender regulations questions

I think king is breaking your chops lol...I think he is putting it in $$ amounts...My second one was within 10 years 1996 and 2003..It was a felony charge and revocation of license for 1 year I believe..If there is no third DWI involved you should be clear of the regulation

• Thu, Jun 15 2017 2:24 PM In reply to

Forums close June 30.

KingCuomo:

Well, I guess this site is shutting down at the end of the month. I want to thank TaxAgent for trying his best to answer any questions (including the ridiculous one above) regarding our situation. Seriously, you think they're going to grant you a license for a motorcycle?????

Thanks TaxAgent. Take care everyone. 

These boards are indeed closing June 30. I received the e-mail from the site owner today announcing that decision. It's a sad end to what was once the most active legal message board site back when it was known as Prairie Law. It has been in a slow decline for several years as a result of neglect by the site owner.

For this particular board, which has had very active participation for 5 years, this is perhaps as a good a point to end the service as any. The court cases that everyone had been following have been recently concluded and there is no further appeal of those cases possible. At the moment, there is nothing new on the horizon that would change the regulations involved here.

I thank you for your kind words. I tried to provide accurate information where I could. I wish you all the best in whatever path life takes you.

• Thu, Jun 15 2017 3:11 PM In reply to

I don't think the DMV cares about the felony,if you have no prior's other than the two. You should be able to apply after your  revocation period. 3-4-5 DWIs within 25 years will bring you to your knees wishing that you never got your last one.

There has to be a way.... what good does a  six-year revocation do for anybody ,the state ,society or the individual who had shortcomings? It is a major hardship.

• Thu, Jun 15 2017 5:50 PM In reply to

I thought it was lifetime review, and is it from conviction date for sure if it's 25 yrs?

• Thu, Jun 15 2017 5:57 PM In reply to

• Billy G
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 154

If you only have 2 DWI's it does not matter, You are eligible for relicensing..If you have 3 or 4 with a SDO within a 25 year period of the date of conviction you are screwed..

• Thu, Jun 15 2017 6:36 PM In reply to

• m j c04
      Consumer
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 27 2015
    • Posts 127

Why does billy and frank keep putting bump on the fb page is that wut the want to do to each other they wanna bump ****s? They have more dwis between each other than the amount of people they have going to this mickey mouse "rally"..they are going to embarass themselves and ruin it for all of us

• Sat, Jun 17 2017 2:30 PM In reply to

m j c04:

Why does billy and frank keep putting bump on the fb page is that wut the want to do to each other they wanna bump ****s? They have more dwis between each other than the amount of people they have going to this mickey mouse "rally"..they are going to embarass themselves and ruin it for all of us

MJC04-  HOW can they make it worse??  I think it's way worse than it needs to be and maybe the rally will garner some attention.  The way the protest in public is presented could be embarassing for the cause..   That is in their hands to control..  Many other people are finding out about these new rules the hard way every day.  The cops are handing out DUI's like candy so the harsh truth is coming to light for all those newly affected.  I'm getting new hits on my FB page of late but still the news is still largely unknown waiting for anyone unlucky enough to get party favors from our fair state's police folks..

The thought that keeps going through my head is this:  

What will CM do for fun now the site is closing??

Don't Judge me by my past-  I don't live there anymore!

• Sat, Jun 17 2017 6:10 PM In reply to

• m j c04
      Consumer
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Posts 127

Who is CM

• Mon, Jun 19 2017 11:51 AM In reply to

To: Screwed for Life - i ask this of you some time ago, but would like to ask agian - 

my first DWAI comes off next year October 2018(beyond the 25 year look back) - you told me that i would then receive a 2 year A2 restricted license, with no interlock - do you know if this holds true? You did alot of research on this, so i thought i'd ask you agaian, Thanks

• Mon, Jun 19 2017 12:24 PM In reply to

Give me strength, join billy g's face book page!! Positive things going on there!!

• Mon, Jun 19 2017 4:17 PM In reply to

• Billy G
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 154

m j c04:

None of your business why we say bump..Besides you probably enjoy it! You probably wack off to it f@kin losssssseeeerrrrrrrrrr!

• Mon, Jun 19 2017 4:19 PM In reply to

• Billy G
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 154

Your starting to make a real jackass out of yourself..Then again if the shoe fits!

• Mon, Jun 19 2017 4:26 PM In reply to

• Billy G
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 154

m j c04:

Your starting to make a real jackass out of yourself and everyone here is noticing..Your a disgrace! People need help and I am trying to gather them together to do something about the situation we are in..Whether it fails or not I can say I tried..What have you done aside for be a lonely F@kn TROLL with nothing better to do..Perhaps if you put as much time and effort into going out and making friends instead of living in mommies basement with nothing better to do but to be on forums you dont belong on, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING TOO!

• Mon, Jun 19 2017 4:32 PM In reply to

• Billy G
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 154

give me strength:

To: Screwed for Life - i ask this of you some time ago, but would like to ask agian - 

my first DWAI comes off next year October 2018(beyond the 25 year look back) - you told me that i would then receive a 2 year A2 restricted license, with no interlock - do you know if this holds true? You did alot of research on this, so i thought i'd ask you agaian, Thanks

I dont know your situation but I do not believe anything comes off..If you have 3 DWI's with a SDO within 25 year period of the date of your last conviction your screwed..I thought the same thing..My first was in 1996 so I figured 25 years from then would be 2021 then I will only have 2 on my record..NO! Thats not how it works..If you have atleast 3 with a SDO in a 25 year time frame your screwed, They do not come off as time goes on, Sorry to say.

• Mon, Jun 19 2017 5:43 PM In reply to

• m j c04
      Consumer
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Posts 127

Billy how many pictures of yourself in a muscle shirt do you need on your facebook of urself looking tough. Thats why noone takes u serious and that chick is taking your page over..now move outta the way so someone with a half a brain can get this going..

Page 115 of 118 (1767 items) « First ... < Previous 113 114 115 116 117 Next > ... Last » | RSS

My Community

Community Membership Search Community