repeat dwi offender

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Thu, Jul 7 2016 8:25 AM by ca19lawyer2. 4 replies.
  • Thu, May 21 2015 9:05 AM

repeat dwi offender

i do not have money to join mr.sills classaction.if he wins will it apply to me also?

• Thu, May 21 2015 9:59 AM In reply to

Re: repeat dwi offender

Do you really expect anyone to know what you're talking about when you refer to "mr.sills classaction"?

By the way, if this is what you're talking about -- http://stopdwi.org/news/restriction-upheld/2014-03-03-234500 -- I found no evidence of any class action, so you really need to explain what you're talking about.

• Thu, Jul 7 2016 6:39 AM In reply to

ca19lawyer2:

Do you really expect anyone to know what you're talking about when you refer to "mr.sills classaction"?

By the way, if this is what you're talking about -- http://stopdwi.org/news/restriction-upheld/2014-03-03-234500 -- I found no evidence of any class action, so you really need to explain what you're talking about.

Stick to California law and send him a billible hour!  

That case is presently on the calender in the NY court of appeals.  Hopefully a decision will happen this fall..  Sills appealed Ceresia's decision you posted..  BTW, Acevedo is back on the road as it's been years since this whole doppleganger started..  You (NTD) aren't part of the suit unless you retained Mr. Sills..  The DMV / Legislature have chenged the laws a bit since the whole thing started back in 2012 so it all depends on your personal situation.  

If you truely 'Need to drive'..  Don't drink at all!  Just saying!

Don't Judge me by my past-  I don't live there anymore!

• Thu, Jul 7 2016 7:52 AM In reply to

need to drive:

i do not have money to join mr.sills classaction.if he wins will it apply to me also?

The two cases that Mr. Sills now has before the NY Court of Appeals are not class action lawsuits. Thus there is no class action to join here. If he wins those cases, however, the result might help you. That will depend on exactly what the court says in its opinion and whether your situation is one that would fall under the regulations that are being challenged in these cases.

• Thu, Jul 7 2016 8:25 AM In reply to

Any particular reason you're responding to me or why you thought resurrecting a 14 month old thread was a good idea?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community