What I'm supposed to do?

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Mon, Jul 27 2015 5:43 AM by Peter Mark. 5 replies.
  • Mon, Jul 20 2015 3:57 AM

• DexterT
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Jul 20 2015
    • Posts 2

What I'm supposed to do?

Hello!In financial crisis right now. I took a business risk 3 years ago. Now I'm  facing reality and I feel like my life is over. I've called a bankruptcy trustee, and now seeking  help because everything that seems to be going to get much worse. I'm 47 and I am completely screwed. I'm unable to find a job. And even if I did, it wouldn't keep me ahead. I want it all to stop. It's not letting me sleep. I wake up shaking, not knowing where I am, what day it is, or what I'm supposed to do.

• Mon, Jul 20 2015 1:06 PM In reply to

Re: What I'm supposed to do?

Your post doesn't contain any question or provide any clear facts (your post is nothing but a bunch of "whoa is me" type statements), so I'm not sure what sort of response you're seeking.

If you think bankruptcy might be appropriate, consult with a bankruptcy attorney (not a bankruptcy trustee).

• Thu, Jul 23 2015 4:03 AM In reply to

• DexterT
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Jul 20 2015
    • Posts 2

I have a huge debt. All because of an unsuccessful business I started 3 years ago.I did not know what to do with it. I recently met a bankruptcy trustee at Mississauga and filed for it. Hoping that it would help me.

• Thu, Jul 23 2015 6:37 AM In reply to

You sound like you need to attempt to calm down and think this out.

As far as I know, there no magic pill and button you can press to solve your problems instantly.  If there were, we'd all be swallowing it or pressing that button.  

I think you start with a bankruptcy lawyer and see what he/she says.  Shaking in bed isn't going to solve your problems obviously.

• Thu, Jul 23 2015 6:42 AM In reply to

The poster is in Canada so when he says he met with a bankruptcy trustee, it means he's met with a law firm that handles bankruptcy in that country.

• Mon, Jul 27 2015 5:43 AM In reply to

• Peter Mark
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 23 2015
    • NV
    • Posts 8

Never give up!  nothing is impossible. For each and every question's there may be an answer. You need to look for it or get consult with experienced bankruptcy attorney to relieve form issues.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community