Bringing my daughter to US

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Tue, Oct 6 2015 1:28 AM by advin44. 2 replies.
  • Sat, Oct 3 2015 12:12 PM

• queen0015
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Oct 3 2015
    • PA
    • Posts 1

Bringing my daughter to US

I am a citizen by naturalization who came to the States 10 years ago without my duaghter, because I had her out of wedlock. In my tradition, it's like an aborminable thing to do. My parent took responsibilities of taking care of her while I moved to the states. But the mistakes I made back then was not included her name in any of my paperwork before coming and when getting my citizenship. I communicated with her all the time and I have went to see her as well. If I have known what I know now back, I wouldn't have excluded her name. It's painful for me now, because my mom is late and I can't sleep without feeling guilty. Now I am planning of bringing her, but I don't what the consequences will for me. Please any advice is very welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

• Sat, Oct 3 2015 1:13 PM In reply to

Re: Bringing my daughter to US

I'd strongly suggest you consult an immigration attorney.  Intentional concealment can get your citizenship revoked and you deported.

• Tue, Oct 6 2015 1:28 AM In reply to

• advin44
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Oct 5 2015
    • Posts 1

Re: Bringing my daughter to US

hello!

welcome to this site!

i saw your question according to your case if ur case is not resolved yet you should hire an attorney and i'd like to tell you this information i hope it will helpful. you have to visit.....

MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community