The Lawyers.com Law Forums will be shutting down on June 30, 2017. We encourage you to resolve any outstanding discussions prior to that time. If you have any questions about this change, please email info@martindale.com.

Bringing my daughter to US

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Tue, Oct 6 2015 1:28 AM by advin44. 2 replies.
  • Sat, Oct 3 2015 12:12 PM

• queen0015
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Oct 3 2015
    • PA
    • Posts 1

Bringing my daughter to US

I am a citizen by naturalization who came to the States 10 years ago without my duaghter, because I had her out of wedlock. In my tradition, it's like an aborminable thing to do. My parent took responsibilities of taking care of her while I moved to the states. But the mistakes I made back then was not included her name in any of my paperwork before coming and when getting my citizenship. I communicated with her all the time and I have went to see her as well. If I have known what I know now back, I wouldn't have excluded her name. It's painful for me now, because my mom is late and I can't sleep without feeling guilty. Now I am planning of bringing her, but I don't what the consequences will for me. Please any advice is very welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

• Sat, Oct 3 2015 1:13 PM In reply to

Re: Bringing my daughter to US

I'd strongly suggest you consult an immigration attorney.  Intentional concealment can get your citizenship revoked and you deported.

• Tue, Oct 6 2015 1:28 AM In reply to

• advin44
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Oct 5 2015
    • Posts 1

Re: Bringing my daughter to US

hello!

welcome to this site!

i saw your question according to your case if ur case is not resolved yet you should hire an attorney and i'd like to tell you this information i hope it will helpful. you have to visit.....

MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership Search Community