Adjuster Jack...car accident last night

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Sat, Nov 21 2015 2:04 PM by adjuster jack. 1 replies.
  • Sat, Nov 21 2015 1:06 PM

Adjuster Jack...car accident last night

Hi Jack. I live in Gilbert was on my way home last night with my kids in the car. A couple hundred feet in front of me there was a car acccident in the intersection right in front of Top Golf. I should have seen everything even the moment of impact but looked away for a second to one of my kids and next thing you know, a full size older sedan  in front of me going Eastbound on Ray slammed into a car turning left (south) on Santan Village parkway. I did see the left arrow on my side green, and since Gilbert has a lagging left arrow I wonder if the older sedan ran the red light. and the woman was turning left on a green arrow For the record, this sedan tailgated me earlier and irritated the ***heck out of me and finally passed me and a minute later got into the accident. I missed the second of impact and do not know for sure if the sedan ran the red light. Both parties were not severely hurt and several people stopped and were on their phones I assumed someone called 911. The guy driving the older sedan got out and the woman who was hit had her door open and I could see that she was not severly injured so I did not stop. the light was red when I approached the intersection so I stopped and recorded a few seconds with my phone but not sure I should even call the police. Did I see anything worth noting?

• Sat, Nov 21 2015 2:04 PM In reply to

Re: Adjuster Jack...car accident last night

You scared me for a minute with that headline. Happy to see you weren't a participant. :-)

Well, you did not see the impact and you cannot testify to the behavior of the driver of the sedan at the time of the impact with regard to the traffic signal, but can you estimate the speed of the sedan as it passed you and pulled ahead in relation to your speed and the speed limit on that road?

If the sedan was exceeding the speed limit immediately before the impact that might be something worth reporting to the police.

• The right of the people 
    • to keep and bear arms,
    • shall not be infringed.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community