The Lawyers.com Law Forums will be shutting down on June 30, 2017. We encourage you to resolve any outstanding discussions prior to that time. If you have any questions about this change, please email info@martindale.com.

Upstate NY dwi master

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:29 AM by ca19lawyer2. 2 replies.
  • Thu, Dec 17 2015 9:20 PM

Upstate NY dwi master

Hello,

I see a tremendous amount of references regarding an Eric Sills, Esq. Is he considered the best dwi defense attorney? Have any of you had any personal experiences with him? There are no real online reviews for him personally....

Your input is greatly appreciated as I am facing lifetime revokation and need to hire the best there is.

THANK YOU ALL FOR your INPUT! 

• Fri, Dec 18 2015 12:33 AM In reply to

Re: Upstate NY dwi master

He is the attorney who has filed several cases to challenge license denials for people who had been barred for a license by a particular regulation issued by the DMV. These cases have nothing to do with DWI defense. They are administrative law cases. He might do DWI defense, too, I don't know. I suggest you check around your local DWI attorneys and find one that you are comfortable with. You don't want to hire an attorney from across the state who doesn't know the prosecutors and judges in the county where the case would be tried. You'd pay a lot more for all the travel he or she would do and not knowing the local prosecutors and courts would be a disadvantage.

• Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:29 AM In reply to

Re: Upstate NY dwi master

screwedmylifeupdwix3:
    I see a tremendous amount of references regarding an Eric Sills, Esq.

See them where?

screwedmylifeupdwix3:
    Is he considered the best dwi defense attorney?

Considered by whom?

screwedmylifeupdwix3:
    Have any of you had any personal experiences with him?

Never heard of him (which wouldn't be terribly surprising if he's in NY).

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community