Solitcing Sex

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Fri, Sep 23 2016 1:17 PM by ca19lawyer2. 6 replies.
  • Thu, Sep 22 2016 2:17 PM

• Starr2005
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 29 2012
    • KY
    • Posts 18

Solitcing Sex

I live in Kentucky. What can I do if someone I know was solticing sex and looking for women between the ages of 18-35? I have the evidence as a hand written ad in this persons writing. Can I take them to court? 

• Thu, Sep 22 2016 4:20 PM In reply to

• DOCAR
      Lawyer
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Sat, Dec 9 2000
    • NV
    • Posts 5,431

Re: Solitcing Sex

take them to court for what?  If you believe it is a crime, report it to the police or district attorney.  The police will then forward it to the DA, who can then decide if they wish to prosecute or not.  That is their decision.

• Fri, Sep 23 2016 7:26 AM In reply to

I dont get it. Are they simply looking for women to have sex with or prostitutes? Take them to court for what? Unless the victims are minors why do you care?

• Fri, Sep 23 2016 8:17 AM In reply to

Starr2005:
    What can I do if someone I know was solticing sex and looking for women between the ages of 18-35?

Umm...I'm sure you CAN do lots of things, but why would do anything?  As long as the persons involved are all of legal age, soliciting sex isn't a crime (unless you're seeking to charge or pay money for it).

Starr2005:
    Can I take them to court?

Huh?  Aside from you having some sort of evidence, what does this have to do with you?  If you think a crime has been committed, feel free to report it to the police.

• Fri, Sep 23 2016 10:18 AM In reply to

• Starr2005
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 29 2012
    • KY
    • Posts 18

So, if I was married to this person, I still couldn't do anything? Even if he stated in the ad that he wanted nude photos? 

• Fri, Sep 23 2016 10:55 AM In reply to

If he's asking for adult women to contact him for sex and he's not offering money in exchange, he's not breaking the law.  Asking for nude pictures from adult women is sleazy but not illegal.  What can you do?  You can file for divorce and dump him.

• Fri, Sep 23 2016 1:17 PM In reply to

Starr2005:
    So, if I was married to this person, I still couldn't do anything? Even if he stated in the ad that he wanted nude photos?

You're kidding, right?

If your spouse is "solticing sex [with] women" other than you, your recourse is to file for divorce.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community