The Law Forums will be shutting down on June 30, 2017. We encourage you to resolve any outstanding discussions prior to that time. If you have any questions about this change, please email

Need Criminal Defense or Civil Attorney.

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Wed, Feb 15 2017 9:12 AM by ca19lawyer2. 1 replies.
  • Wed, Feb 15 2017 2:54 AM

    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Feb 15 2017
    • GA
    • Posts 5

    Need Criminal Defense or Civil Attorney.

    01/20/2016 my grandson was wrongfully removed from my guardianship custody with an erroneous child deprivation case. DFCS had his absent mother sign their version of a Stipulation of Facts which left him abused while in foster care. That stipulation was the legal organ used to sever the invalid termination of Guardianship that was merged with the dependency case. There was lots of collusion, distortion of facts, violation of due process and a myriad of other rights. Without a hearing, DFCS somehow, legally falsified a final judgement of convicting me as a Level 1 sex offender. This info was learned by seeking employment.  This has created severe financial, emotional, and legal duress. I was unable to go to a shelter, seek counseling or support myself. I FINALLY found work, and paid way below my profession.  This has been defamation of character and made me unemployable. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP or at least point me in the right direction.  I can't even have relationships for fear I will somehow compromise their life. I was a straight 'A' computer networking student and had to give up school and was temporarily homeless. **Must ask for Attorney fees as part of defense.**I have evidence!
  • Wed, Feb 15 2017 9:12 AM In reply to

    Duplicate thread

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community