What next in child support enforcement?

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Sat, Feb 25 2017 6:10 PM by Mother in Florida. 17 replies.
  • Fri, Feb 24 2017 3:35 PM In reply to

Re: What next in child support enforcement?

I remember contacting the Embassy years ago (about 3-4 years ago) with my CS question. If I remember it right their response was the same - I could personally pursue the "domestication" of US orders by hiring a local lawyer and try to go from there.

There is a new councel appointed by now in the Embassy, and times have changed overall since years ago -so yes, it makes sense to approach them again and ask about the CS endorcement possibility. 

• Sat, Feb 25 2017 5:12 PM In reply to

• Drew
      Consumer
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Mar 30 2000
    • PA
    • Posts 51,374

IF a warrant for his arrest were to be issued...he might get tripped up if he seeks to re enter US.? 

• Sat, Feb 25 2017 6:10 PM In reply to

Yes, that's what I was thinking.

I remember wagely that once fahter mentioned he had used Canada and using his car (by land) for entering US in past... He really knows these unusual travelling ways for some reason... 

I'm alleging that even when flying domestically the bench warrant would show up...  At least I hope so...

I'm monitoring free court case search in different states (Texas, Maine and Massachusets need a payment) and keeping my eyes open exactly for this reason - maybe he slipped up and I can collect some CS.

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community