Should this be illegal?

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Fri, Apr 7 2017 8:00 AM by ca19lawyer2. 7 replies.
  • Thu, Apr 6 2017 11:28 PM

• Ashton1992
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Mar 27 2017
    • NY
    • Posts 27

Should this be illegal?

Should that be considered illegal for cops to cause trouble for 6th graders? Back in the day I had cops trying to cause me huge messes back when I was in 6th grade, and I forgot how I resolved it temporary. Just an Hypothetical question shouldn't it be illegal for for cops to cause a mess that they should not have been causing and then try and cover it up. I think they were doing it while I was in third grade also. I actually remember them being in the cafeteria when I was in 3rd or 4rth grade. I am actually sure it is true and not a false recollection. In my freshman year in high school I complained about something and some dude was like i'm for them and I started remembering some light skinned black chick from when I was a kid. Some guy told me to ask her to have sex in a place called tony's ranch house and the owner had a fit being a psychopath. I'm positive it dates back now though because I remember recently a year or 2 ago some guy telling the weight room I was in something that happened when I was a kid and he said another familiar thing in my back yard and both were incidents when I was a kid and they kept saying I could not go to the high school I was in because something like my old neighbors kid went there. I again had a run in with the cops in my freshman year and 1 shot me in the gym room because I told him I was going to beat his ass. He accussed me of something. My point is the buffalo NY cops are probably bad people considering they stooped low when I was a kid. The fact these events all lead up to my freshman year. I'm waiting for one of you type for them on my post also.It is confusing me because some black guy was recently trying to turn everyoner on me with that for them thing. I know which police department it was because it was back when I was leaving in the ghetto. I had recently had a prob with that same police department. My point is if bad cops exist and they did this to me what keeps them from continuing this stuff. Does that not cause alarm or concern that they can do it again and might try to turn people on you to. I know I rambeled, but I needed to make a strong statment. You could be the next person to have this done to them. I also recall other students saying were for them. It concerns me because if i am correct the same bad cops are still out there. unfortunately at freshman age and grade school age I was defenseless, but not so defenseless now.

• Thu, Apr 6 2017 11:30 PM In reply to

• Ashton1992
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 27

Re: Should this be illegal?

As I said I know i rambeled on, but I feel this was important to type, and I did this to boost awareness.

• Thu, Apr 6 2017 11:46 PM In reply to

• Ashton1992
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 27

If I might add I remember being outside of the cafeteria when I was in 6th grade at school used for native american school 19's remodeling. Now If the cops or whoever they were can do this to a sixth grader what is going to keep them from doing this to another person, It had something to do with a woman cop and a few other individuals and I can't recall who they were.

• Fri, Apr 7 2017 12:01 AM In reply to

• Ashton1992
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 27

I'm still rambling yes, but I am not starting to thing theses events are linked to the person saying I needed to leave the state. All this stuff adds up and I would not be surprised if this is also a consequence of what happened over all those years. Myabe not, but my list of events is accurate. I was sitting at my round table in the lunch room. My last piece of food will be I have been a target for the cops for a long time and this one person validates what i'm saying. It will happen again unless it is sttopped.

• Fri, Apr 7 2017 12:42 AM In reply to

• Ashton1992
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • NY
    • Posts 27

I have more information 2. I remember in the cafteria there was a grown man who eventually sat at the other side of the cafeteria and he was starting with me 2. My point is if these people are still around and not stopped they will do it to someone else. i'm honestly hoping my college credits transfer out of state just because of these past memories. It had to do with me saying niggers to i'm positive back when i was in 4rth grade. I eve remember the yugioh duels in the cafeteria. I didn't have a problem in 5th grade and there must have been a good reason. I had a good reason for saying that word though. What sucks is I might never be able to catch the people who did this and they need to be locked behind bars, My info is spot on. There are bad people out there and thy get away with is type of stuff.

• Fri, Apr 7 2017 2:38 AM In reply to

You are not making much sense and much of what you say you recall seems to be more speculation than anything. Frankly, your post strikes me as a bit paranoid. You have not said anything specific about how the cops “messed” with you so it’s not clear what you are trying to warn people about. 

• Fri, Apr 7 2017 7:59 AM In reply to

Ashton1992:
    Should that be considered illegal for cops to cause trouble for 6th graders?

As phrased, absolutely not.

I didn't see any additional questions in your post, so I didn't read all of the rest of it.  Is that really the only thing you wanted to ask?

• Fri, Apr 7 2017 8:00 AM In reply to

Ashton1992:
    I did this to boost awareness.

Awareness of what?  How does aimless and largely unintelligible rambling "boost awareness" of anything?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community