The Lawyers.com Law Forums will be shutting down on June 30, 2017. We encourage you to resolve any outstanding discussions prior to that time. If you have any questions about this change, please email info@martindale.com.

TV Producer looking for family lawyer or former judge

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Mon, Jun 12 2017 10:12 AM by ca19lawyer2. 3 replies.
  • Sat, Jun 10 2017 2:29 PM

• davidpage
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Jun 10 2017
    • FL
    • Posts 1

TV Producer looking for family lawyer or former judge

I am a successful producer casting a new courtroom series resolving family disputes. I need a telegenic former judge or family law attorney to host. 

Please contact me at 952-210-7733 or david@pageprod.com.

Thanks,

David Page, Page Productions

• Sat, Jun 10 2017 2:39 PM In reply to

Re: TV Producer looking for family lawyer or former judge

davidpage:
    I am a successful producer

Bull.

If you really were a successful producer you'd know how to find one without trolling legal websites.

• The right of the people 
    • to keep and bear arms,
    • shall not be infringed.
  • Sun, Jun 11 2017 9:22 AM In reply to

davidpage:
    I am a successful producer casting a new courtroom series resolving family disputes. I need a telegenic former judge or family law attorney to host. 

You may well find someone for that, though probably not from posting here. Most day time courtroom shows of this ilk, like Judge Judy, etc, don't really even need a lawyer or judge since quite often the law and normal procedure is ignored anyway and instead the antics of the judge and the rulings made are all geared towards maximum entertainment value. A good actor without a law degree could probably pull it off just as well. For my part, I won’t hide that I have a great deal of distain for these programs.

• Mon, Jun 12 2017 10:12 AM In reply to

I'd rather be on Beer Geeks.  ;-)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership Search Community