The Lawyers.com Law Forums will be shutting down on June 30, 2017. We encourage you to resolve any outstanding discussions prior to that time. If you have any questions about this change, please email info@martindale.com.

Sad news that our Forum is closing

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Thu, Jun 15 2017 10:31 AM by I M Free. 0 replies.
  • Thu, Jun 15 2017 10:31 AM

• I M Free
      Consumer
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Dec 13 2007
    • Posts 853

Sad news that our Forum is closing

I would like to thank attorney McGill for all the excellent advice he has provided to this forum over the past 10 years and was saddened to learn the Forum will be shutting down at the end of the month. So many great posters and participants over the years, and although the volume of posts had been low, this was always the place to go. I look forward to continued reading from attorney McGill and thank all the others who have participated in our Federal Disability Retirement forum!

I. M. Free

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lawyers.com Law Forum Participant,

At the end of this month, on June 30, 2017, we will be discontinuing our Lawyers.com Law Forums. We wanted to notify you in advance so you can resolve any current discussions you have underway.

If you have any questions about this change, please contact Customer Support at 800.526.4902 or info@martindale.com.

Sincerely,
    Martindale-Hubbell

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership Search Community