The Lawyers.com Law Forums will be shutting down on June 30, 2017. We encourage you to resolve any outstanding discussions prior to that time. If you have any questions about this change, please email info@martindale.com.

Ibogaine products for hard drugs addicts

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Mon, Jun 19 2017 9:23 AM by ca19lawyer2. 1 replies.
  • Fri, Jun 16 2017 8:22 PM

Ibogaine products for hard drugs addicts

Are you tired of your addiction to drugs, alcohol, cigarette, etc.

We have high quality iboga products(ibogaine HCL, iboga TA, iboga capsules, iboga seeds and dried iboga root bark) for sale.Ibogaine is a therapy for chemical dependence that eliminate physical withdrawal signs and interrupts drug craving behavior. It is both a therapeutic and psychoactive addiction-breaker. It helps in the breaking both drugs and alcohol addicitions. We ship world wide without problems. treatment info and all help you need about our products are provided we are potential of iboga root barks and ibogaine HCL. ibogaine is the active chemical found in the african tabernanthe iboga root.It's known for its modern use in treating opiate heroin, cocaine and other drug addicition . if any body out there is inerested in buying this products feel free to contact us via centralphorm@live.com for more information.

• Mon, Jun 19 2017 9:23 AM In reply to

A-S-S-H-O-L-E spammer

Ibogasalers:
    Are you tired of your addiction to drugs, alcohol, cigarette, etc.

No, but I'm tired of F-U-C-K-I-N-G  A-S-S-H-O-L-E spammers such as yourself

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership Search Community