Dhr???

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 07-24-2007 8:13 PM by jennifer t. 6 replies.
  • 07-17-2007 8:51 PM

Feedback [*=*] Dhr???

can someone tell me how to sue dhr??? for sloppy work and not investigating a report that was made, just talked to one side and say sexual abuse was indicated?? false allegations>????? just curious..need some information on a case that was not tried> didnt go to jail or court,,,but false allegations was made,,,please someon helo
  • 07-18-2007 10:26 AM In reply to

re: Dhr???

Please use normal capitalization and punctuation in your posts so that they are easier to read.

It's also not clear what this has to do with class actions.

"can someone tell me how to sue dhr?"

File a complaint with an appropriate court. By the way, what's "dhr"?

"for sloppy work and not investigating a report that was made, just talked to one side and say sexual abuse was indicated?"

Generally speaking, "sloppy work" is not a basis for a civil suit.

I suggest you consult with local counsel or explain your situation in a somewhat more coherent manner.
  • 07-18-2007 6:10 PM In reply to

re: CA19

Thanks for the info, although this makes it even more certain that "sloppy work" isn't going to give rise to a viable lawsuit. Nevertheless a more coherent explanation of the situation from the original poster would allow for a more precise response.
  • 07-23-2007 3:27 PM In reply to

Feedback [*=*] re: Dhr???

Let me make this clear..its slander from what i have been informed off. but not sure..

the case is about false allegations of a ex husband accusing my fiance touched his daughter back in 1996... there was no court. no medical attention for the child..just counseling.. but my question is .. the dhr in cullman county... oh by the dhr department of human resourced... said there was not suffiant evidence to take him to court or press charges..but in their system .it shows he was indicated,,, no one knew about this until.. 2006 when they removed my children out of my home ,due to this allegation...was just wondering what kind of suite could be filed..sorry for not explaining the full details
  • 07-23-2007 3:40 PM In reply to

re: Dhr???

Again, please compose your posts using NORMAL capitalization and punctuation.

"its slander from what i have been informed off. but not sure."

What's slander?

"was just wondering what kind of suite could be filed"

Your explanation is still quite unclear. Rather than worrying about suing someone, I'd worry about getting my kids back. I suggest you consult with a local attorney for advice.
  • 07-24-2007 8:13 PM In reply to

Question [=?] re: Dhr???

I am getting my kids back....I was looking at the other options and I do have a attorney, i WAS posting a question, to get some advice besides a court appointed attorney...I have lost almost everything, and wanted to know the steps to suing him? or the other people involved....when i said Slander, that is because. people that are professionals are making comments like she knew he was a sexual preditar,,,things like that..which are lies.. I have lost several jobs and my house since this started
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community