paycheck changes

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 09-11-2007 3:59 PM by LynnM. 3 replies.
  • 09-10-2007 3:01 PM

paycheck changes

I will be fired in one month. I receive my paycheck biweekly. From the previous paycheck to this last one I received, I have noticed several modifications. The PRETXMED, POSTLIFE and POSTDPLF have not been charged (discounted) from my paycheck. Have they stopped paying me benefits???
    They are also not disscounting/including from my paycheck the the PRETXDNT, the AD&D and the LIFEIMPT concepts.
    (In addition I have noticed a very slight increment in the Federal tax, NY tax, OASDI, NYC tax
    Any suggestion on why is this happening....? Why are the adjusting my taxes, why now I d o not have to (co)pay for the mediacl insurance? Is this legal?

P.D. I guess you know the concepts (aPRETXMED, POSTLIFE and POSTDPLF , PRETXDNT and the AD&D)... I am talking about.
    If not let me know and I will give more proper detail
    Thanks in advance for your help
  • 09-10-2007 3:41 PM In reply to

Feedback [*=*] re: paycheck changes

How about asking your employer? Nobody here can know what's going on with your paycheck. I'm not even sure what all those acronyms stand for. Each payroll system uses unique abbreviations.
  • 09-10-2007 3:56 PM In reply to

re: paycheck changes

If I thought that my employer is trustable I would not be here asking you these questions.
    By the way, the most important. In this company (I guess all are quite similar, no??) the employee, pays a small amount of his/her medical (PRETMED), and I have not been charged for that concept this month.....Has anybody had a similar experience in the past...Is this normal???
    Thanks
  • 09-11-2007 3:59 PM In reply to

re: paycheck changes

I assume that's pre-tax medical insuarance. You still need to ask your employer what's happening. No one else can answer your questions.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community