neighbor harassment

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 08-29-2010 10:17 PM by Jess H.. 15 replies.
  • 08-29-2010 10:17 PM In reply to

• Jess H.
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-29-2010
    • OR
    • Posts 1

Re: neighbor harassment

What a terrible, terrible ordeal. I feel for you, I really do. As far as I'm concerned, your son was harassed. He was provoked into a violent response by being engaged in public through words or actions. My 12 year old just faced the same problem, after being harassed for months by the neighbor's older daughter. He finally told her that he would get a gun and shoot her, and everyone and their grandma thinks he's the only one in the wrong. Well, I don't agree, and neither does the law. When the cop threatened that the other family could press charges for my son's threat, I simply said that that's fine and that I would then press charges on the neighbor's daughter for harassment. That shut them all up. Harassment is what happened to both our children and I know this thread is old, but you absolutely could have gone to court and obtained a judgment that would have made this crazy.. well, I won't use the word, but a judgment that would have made her leave you alone. I hope everything works out for you and your son in his future, the poor guy!

Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community