i want a lawyer to help me with my case.

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Tue, Mar 3 2009 6:15 PM by penny l. hansen, im a mom. 6 replies.
  • Tue, Mar 3 2009 5:12 PM

i want a lawyer to help me with my case.

i was forced to sign papers for cusdody of my daughter so dss would let us go. but karra my daughter lives with her dad. and grlfriend now. he never wanted anything to do with her. intill dss told them they resive her checks from the fed goverment shes also hanicap. and i had dss on me for abuse of my daughter the oldest. mandy she fell on her bike and got bruise from it.. and another thing i married a man on internet he had abuise charges on him. hes ex wanted him in jail. but she lied about sex abuise. and pleted guilty so she would leave him alone. and went to court for that they found alot on record i got divorced. and dss wouldnt leave me alone and put her in foster care with abuise on her it took 4 years to have her in my town.. i need help pro bono i pay u to help me. and plz get back at me..............[removed email]

• Tue, Mar 3 2009 5:17 PM In reply to

• LynnM
      Lawyer
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 3 2000
    • CA
    • Posts 28,248

This is not the way to find a lawyer

You need to check with local resources to see if there is someone who might do this for free.

• Tue, Mar 3 2009 5:29 PM In reply to

Re: This is not the way to find a lawyer

i have  tryed they sent me papers for it. thats all they did for me.  im will to pay if u can help me?

• Tue, Mar 3 2009 5:34 PM In reply to

i tryed eveything leagel aid and the justice project and thatsall we have in mass. and bar acc. if i can get a lawyer that will help me.. i will pay..

• Tue, Mar 3 2009 6:05 PM In reply to

Re: i want a lawyer to help me with my case.

You have an uphill battle gettinv custody if the girl has been with her dad this whole time. Also you marrying a guy with a sex abuse conviction, especially if he was a register sex offender, is poor judgement and DSS would have removed the child from your care most likely. Almost no chance of succeeding.

You'll have to call around for an attorney. Look in the yellow pages. ?don't count on any attorney taking this case pro bono.

• Tue, Mar 3 2009 6:07 PM In reply to

• LynnM
      Lawyer
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 3 2000
    • CA
    • Posts 28,248

If you are able to pay for a lawyer then you should start calling lawyers i your area. You will not find one posting here.

• Tue, Mar 3 2009 6:15 PM In reply to

Re: i want a lawyer to help me with my case.

NO SIR. SHE LIVED WITH ME FOR REST OF HER LIFE INTILL 8 AND  THEY PUT HER INTO FOSTERCARE CAUSE OF I MARRIED A MAN FROM INTENET I SAID JEFF DAD DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER INTILL LAST YEAR..

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community