extortion Help!

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 04-14-2009 6:57 AM by Vadgue.1026. 5 replies.
  • 04-10-2009 12:17 AM

• acollier
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-10-2009
    • IN
    • Posts 2

extortion Help!

I have a friend her and I was exchanging txt messages and she said that she needed to borrow money, I said sure but that only why you going to get that is to have sex with me, Of course i knew she was going to say no which she did, but couple of hours later we had agree that she would let me feel one of her *** which happen,  well couple of days later she contacted me again and ask to bomorrow money bc they was behind on rent and of course I said the only way I loan you that type of money is to have sex with me, well of course she replied and said I wouldnt have sex with you for any amount of money, well i thought that would be the end of it, But few hours later she agreed to meet me at a hotel were we both met and she brought her 16 yr old friend along as well, but both of us were above 18 the 16 yr old just drove her there. I give her that money but she said she had to go call her boyfriend so he wouldnt get worried.  Well she took off with the money. and nothing happen. Well the people that she is living with found out about it and the ex husband threated to file charges against me and the girl, will the ex-wife talked him out of it only by paying him 5000 dollars, well they paid him but i never agreed to pay him anything , because what me and her did didnt concern them, well the ex wife paid him off and I have recorded conversation between me and the ex wife trying to extort me for the money, as well as my so called friend is to. But I still on probation, and just the other day they left another voicemail stating that the exwife was going to call her ex husband to tell him to have go ahead and have the charges filed against me, and that I was voliating my probation and threated to have charges filed against me and taken to jail if i dont pay them this money, i have all the voicemails and recorded conversations between the exwife and myself, along with my so called friend. I know it was stupid thing to do but nothing happen, and she took off with the money.  I already contacted an attorney just in case, but should I go to the police and report this even though I dont stand in the best position, What should i do

• 04-10-2009 12:37 AM In reply to

Re: extortion Help!

acollier:
    I already contacted an attorney just in case, but should I go to the police and report this even though I dont stand in the best position, What should i do

You do what your attorney tells you to do, not what strangers on the internet tell you to do.

• The right of the people 
    • to keep and bear arms,
    • shall not be infringed.
  • 04-10-2009 12:53 PM In reply to

Soliciting prostitution . . .

You need to rely on your attorney.  It appears that on two occasions you agreed to exchange money for sex.  That's normally not legal.  I wouldn't go running to the police to tell them about that, even if I was being threatened by others.

Individuals cannot file charges.  Please tell everyone you know.  People tell police about possible criminal acts, the police investigate.  Prosecutors file charges.

• 04-11-2009 3:37 PM In reply to

• acollier
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-10-2009
    • IN
    • Posts 2

Re: Soliciting prostitution . . .

Well on the recording i have them are trying to extort me for 5000 and they left another message saying that they paid him the 5000 and now they are saying that I owe them the money even though I didnt agree to that. I know what I do was wrong but I not going to pay 5000 to someone that can come back a week later say they want more money. see the thing is that my ex-friend is just living with them and have no ties to that family at all so what happen between me and her is none of there business. But now seeing how Im on probation they are threating to me to call her ex husband back and go ahead with filing the charges but i have them all records saying this , and most was in front of my attorney. Should I go ahead and push this because my attorney has already contacted the federal prosecutors and talked with them, I know I dont stand in the best position, But not sure what to do from here

• 04-13-2009 1:47 PM In reply to

You have to rely on your attorney . . .

For all you know I'm in 6th grade and skipping school.  You cannot rely on LEGAL advice you get on the Internet.  This site if for general legal information, but not advice upon which you should base your life.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community