Problem with solar installer/contractor

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post Tue, Jul 28 2009 4:22 PM by adjuster jack. 1 replies.
  • Mon, Jul 27 2009 9:02 PM

Problem with solar installer/contractor

I'm not sure I'm posting in the right area - in fact, that's my question.  I'm happy to pay for a consult to see if I have a case but I don't know how to even search for the right lawyer.  In moving my veterinary practice last year I contracted for the installation of solar panels and have been mislead at every turn.  Today I realized they installed less than half the generation I need, despite my questioning them on this many many times prior to signing.  OTOH they installed what they said they would... I think.  I would like to consult an attorney who has some understanding of the basics of solar power and energy demands, in addition to the problem of their promising certain results that were not forthcoming including their overstating the tax and rebate issues.  Maybe I only have a contract dispute?  Any help appreciated.  Thanks!  Lillian
  • Tue, Jul 28 2009 4:22 PM In reply to

Re: Problem with solar installer/contractor

This does appear to be just a contract issue but we all read all the boards anyway. And any time you add to an existing thread, the thread comes to the top of the main list regardless of what board it's on.

Probably the easiest way to find an attorney is google contract lawyer with the name of your city, then call around.

• The right of the people 
    • to keep and bear arms,
    • shall not be infringed.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community