The Lawyers.com Law Forums will be shutting down on June 30, 2017. We encourage you to resolve any outstanding discussions prior to that time. If you have any questions about this change, please email info@martindale.com.

How to get out of a timeshare.

Latest post Tue, Mar 21 2017 12:13 PM by jordan268. 150 replies.
  • Tue, Mar 21 2017 12:13 PM In reply to

• jordan268
      Consumer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Nov 18 2014
    • GA
    • Posts 5

Re: How to get out of a timeshare.

Hi,

I used to have two timeshares. I used different way to get rid of them, however, none of them was free.

DonateForACause.org

You contacted them via the online form. You may want to tell them the timeshare you have and they should be able to tell you if they can help you or not. They were able to help me one timeshare. It cost me about $1,500. You dealt with money via Escrow.com, so that's a good sign.

For some timeshares, they can take your donation for free. But you will need to tell them what time of timeshare you have and with what company. Just get a price quote from them.

TrashYourTimeShare.com

They can take any timeshares. They work with Timeshare Litigation and Real Estate attorneys all the time. So they know what they are doing. The main contact I had with them was Casey Toland (casey@trashyourtimeshare.com). He's very patient, thorough, and professional. He was very prompt in replying your emails whenever you have questions. He guided me every step of the way. It cost abut $1,500 as well.

So just check them out and see what your options are.

Hope this helps. Good luck in getting rid of your timeshare.

Jordan

Page 11 of 11 (151 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community