FERS Disability SSI/SSDI

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 10-26-2009 3:59 PM by I M Free. 1 replies.
  • 10-26-2009 10:17 AM

• DC0000
      Consumer
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-13-2008
    • Posts 107

FERS Disability SSI/SSDI

Hello:

I have applied for SSI/SSDI claims also my FERS disability retirement with in 1 month of each other. All claims are moving forward and I am hoping that I receive to be granted by SSDI along with FERS. My FERS just received a claim number and now at OPM. How long for the complete processing of the FERS and when do you receive interim payments as I was told. My department has threaten me to return to work even though my doctor removed me permanent total disabled they my supervisor and management have signed off on my FERS disability retirement package. Then I received this threatening letter which was composed by LER Labor Employee Relations and Management for no LWOP, no AWOL maybe  Termination. I have documented everything for my injury including notes and letters how and why I received my injury and force to do the work. I was told that my TSP would be released upon complettion of the assigned claim number HR had to put it through.

• 10-26-2009 3:59 PM In reply to

Re: FERS Disability SSI/SSDI

You have asked many questions. As far as back pay and interim payments... Payments will not begin until after you're approved for them!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community