FERS Disability Retirement

Previous | Next
 rated by 0 users
Latest post 11-24-2009 10:32 PM by DC0000. 0 replies.
  • 11-24-2009 10:32 PM

• DC0000
      Consumer
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-13-2008
    • Posts 107

FERS Disability Retirement

Hello:

I was just approved for my FERS Disability. I would like to know how long before you receive your 1st interim payment.I was told that you receive interim payments while the claim is still being finalized. Is this retro to when you first applied for FERS Disability Retirement. How does this work. I was told also by a customer service rep., that Social Security also has conversation with OPM to discuss certain things behind the scenes. I received a bill generated from USDA/NFC stating that I was overpaid $3337.35 for T&A attendance. This bill had a letter attach about offset of tax issue. I had COP for 45 days. Permanently removed from duty within the 45 days of COP. Workers Comp Claims for my work related injurys 1st and 2nd  were denied.  The woman who processed my FEGLI Life Insurance Refund generated a bill instead of the Refund for Option "C". FEGLI Life Insurance due to my daughter turning 26 years old past the dead line of age 22 and no spouse. Who should I contact in agency to resolve and dissolve the bill generated.

Your help is appreciated.

DC

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

My Community

Community Membership New Users: Search Community